Euro 2016 earned us £1m.

needles

46 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

How about Farsley getting 25 grand?

That's a positive argument for letting more tiny countries / **** teams into the tournament.

Very interesting. There's a loophole that's open to abuse if ever I saw one. If I was a small non league chairman I'd stuff my squad with Gibraltans, Andorrans, Sammarinese and Faroe Islanders. At 20k a piece I'd be well up on the deal.

edit - I meant the chairman of a small non league club, as oppose to short arse.

45 minutes ago, Anon said:

Very interesting. There's a loophole that's open to abuse if ever I saw one. If I was a small non league chairman I'd stuff my squad with Gibraltans, Andorrans, Sammarinese and Faroe Islanders. At 20k a piece I'd be well up on the deal.

edit - I meant the chairman of a small non league club, as oppose to short arse.

I expect Fawaz to be on the case.

3 hours ago, Anon said:

Heightist! 

5 hours ago, Anon said:

Your theory is otherwise fine but there's little flaw. Gibraltar, Andorra and Faroe Islanders etc are not getting to Euro's anytime soon!

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Your theory is otherwise fine but there's little flaw. Gibraltar, Andorra and Faroe Islanders etc are not getting to Euro's anytime soon!

According to the article you only need to play in the qualifying campaign to get a payout for your club.

"Meanwhile, striker Adam Priestley's appearances in qualifying for Gibraltar pocketed eighth-tier Farsley £21,531."

1 minute ago, Anon said:

According to the article you only need to play in the qualifying campaign to get a payout for your club.

"Meanwhile, striker Adam Priestley's appearances in qualifying for Gibraltar pocketed eighth-tier Farsley £21,531."

Oh, I just skimmed it and missed that part. Then your theory is perfect. Just need local companies to give them some jobs and your team would be financially secure.

Well done!