Villa Away

DerbyRevolution

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does seem a little low given their capacity is just over 42,000 and their average this year is just shy of 33,000. 

Maybe more will be made available. If not, I can't see many tickets getting to general sale. Could be another lunchtime at the Shakespear in Birmingham then easy/cheap train journey to Witton. 

Been planing to go to this all season and am a season ticket holder, but seeing that  I haven't been to 5 aways this season, it doesn't look like I'm going to get one with such low numbers for sale. By the time this one comes around I will have managed 4 aways, 2 league and 2 cup, (providing I manage to get Leicester away!). I get that away members have first dibs but I'm finding it a bit frustrating that people who don't perhaps have the funds and have to pick carefully their away games are missing out a bit on getting tickets. We go away as a couple so its obviously double the costings and travel so we tend to pick games within a 2 hour distance if possible unless its a play off game, where we have been to Brighton and Hull, and also to get to grounds which we haven't been to before. We have also attended every home cup game for at least 6 years so I am contributing to the pot as such. Anyway, moaning over, I'll be in the queue on Saturday morning for Leicester tickets and hope for the best that I'm successful!                                                                                                                                     Yes, I know I can get them on line but trust me, its quicker for me to go to the ground than do that!                                  

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Been planing to go to this all season and am a season ticket holder, but seeing that  I haven't been to 5 aways this season, it doesn't look like I'm going to get one with such low numbers for sale. By the time this one comes around I will have managed 4 aways, 2 league and 2 cup, (providing I manage to get Leicester away!). I get that away members have first dibs but I'm finding it a bit frustrating that people who don't perhaps have the funds and have to pick carefully their away games are missing out a bit on getting tickets. We go away as a couple so its obviously double the costings and travel so we tend to pick games within a 2 hour distance if possible unless its a play off game, where we have been to Brighton and Hull, and also to get to grounds which we haven't been to before. We have also attended every home cup game for at least 6 years so I am contributing to the pot as such. Anyway, moaning over, I'll be in the queue on Saturday morning for Leicester tickets and hope for the best that I'm successful!                                                                                                                                     Yes, I know I can get them on line but trust me, its quicker for me to go to the ground than do that!                                  

It's only fair that season ticket holders get first dibs but I think they should only get a one day head start, like for theatre/ concert tickets.

8 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Does seem a little low given their capacity is just over 42,000 and their average this year is just shy of 33,000. 

Maybe more will be made available. If not, I can't see many tickets getting to general sale. Could be another lunchtime at the Shakespear in Birmingham then easy/cheap train journey to Witton. 

Hopefully Birmingham away in April will give us plenty of tickets be like W.B.A away all over again.  @Derby_EnglandLoyal out of interest do you no how many Birmingham usually allocate to away fans ?

14 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Hopefully Birmingham away in April will give us plenty of tickets be like W.B.A away all over again.  @Derby_EnglandLoyal out of interest do you no how many Birmingham usually allocate to away fans ?

Normal allocation is 3k and can have more if allowed. Boro had 5k there last season. 

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Got my ticket already!

Unfortunately, it's in the Holte :( with the boy. To be fair, he did sit in the South Stand with me at PP, cringing.

My turn I guess.

Not all bad, you can applaud the golden boy Hourihane, something many Derby fans wanted to do, enjoy it! 

Archived