Leicester tickets

Doodle

2 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Enjoy your first away game fella. Be prepared for standing and singing for 90 mins. Completely different experience to home games. Keep an eye on twitter etc for pubs where people are meeting. And watch out for beer flingers on the concourses before kick off

Thanks, let's hope it's a win! One of my mates is a United fan and will gladly join in chants of "you're going down!" if we will oblige him. I've been to a few festivals and away games with big crowds before (Worcester knocking Coventry out of the FA Cup, yeehaw) so getting covered in beer is pretty par for the course by now!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pottig said:

Thanks. I've had them posted so hopefully they should be here on time. Can't see the reason of the option to post them if they won't arrive on time. I bought 3 tickets in my name. I assume you meant the 6th February since today is the day they went on general sale?

Sorry, my mistake. The thread seemed to have morphed into one about Villa tickets and I thought that was what you were asking about. I'm easily confused. 

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Can't believe I managed to get tickets this morning:blink:  thought it'll have been a mad rush with how cheap it is.

I would have thought they'd sell out by now, but there's plenty like me who can't go because of shift work.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry, my mistake. The thread seemed to have morphed into one about Villa tickets and I thought that was what you were asking about. I'm easily confused. 

No worries. I noticed it had turned to Villa and should have specified! :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

I would have thought they'd sell out by now, but there's plenty like me who can't go because of shift work.

You'd have gone if it was Manu away.

blummin fair weather fans eh?

naymind working shifts, you'd be shifting work! ?

:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

You'd have gone if it was Manu away.

blummin fair weather fans eh?

naymind working shifts, you'd be shifting work! ?

:ph34r:

I've got 3 days holiday to use before the end of March and they are being used for football. And I've been to old Trafford more times than most of the manu fans I know so it's no big deal. 

Archived