Leicester tickets

Doodle

Just got my tickets for the replay. Don't think I've ever been looking forward to 2 away trips in a week more than these. Both very hard but both very winnable. Lady in office said selling very fast. I expect this will sell out pretty quickly with the price and proximity. Need to show Leicester how to sing for 90 mins, rather than sound like forest as soon as we equalise 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Not on general sale yet. Should be a sell out for this. Not sure they will sell many more after today's performance 

They got so many available in their end.. Oh dear.. 

Hi guys, first time away supporter here.

Just buying my ticket for me and a couple of friends. I live just over an hour away from Derby and I'm worried if I get my tickets posted then they won't arrive in time. Is this usually an issue? Don't fancy the drive up to PP to get them.

Also, is it ok if I just put all 3 tickets in my name or do my friends need to make accounts on WeAreDerby? 

Many thanks

2 hours ago, Pottig said:

Hi guys, first time away supporter here.

Just buying my ticket for me and a couple of friends. I live just over an hour away from Derby and I'm worried if I get my tickets posted then they won't arrive in time. Is this usually an issue? Don't fancy the drive up to PP to get them.

Also, is it ok if I just put all 3 tickets in my name or do my friends need to make accounts on WeAreDerby? 

Many thanks

They'll arrive in time but, check the website (all the information you need including sale dates are on there). You won't be able to buy tickets for anyone apart from yourself (assuming you are either a season ticket holder or away member) until/unless they reach general sale (16 Feb). 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

They'll arrive in time but, check the website (all the information you need including sale dates are on there). You won't be able to buy tickets for anyone apart from yourself (assuming you are either a season ticket holder or away member) until/unless they reach general sale (16 Feb). 

Thanks. I've had them posted so hopefully they should be here on time. Can't see the reason of the option to post them if they won't arrive on time. I bought 3 tickets in my name. I assume you meant the 6th February since today is the day they went on general sale?

14 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Thanks. I've had them posted so hopefully they should be here on time. Can't see the reason of the option to post them if they won't arrive on time. I bought 3 tickets in my name. I assume you meant the 6th February since today is the day they went on general sale?

Enjoy your first away game fella. Be prepared for standing and singing for 90 mins. Completely different experience to home games. Keep an eye on twitter etc for pubs where people are meeting. And watch out for beer flingers on the concourses before kick off

Archived