Play off place or FA Cup final day out?

Jimbo Ram

On 02/02/2017 at 22:06, Eargasm said:

Thankfully, I can remember our MAJOR trophy days...... Watney Mann , and Texaco Cup Winners ! ;)

Shame you weren't there when we were the Champions of England in 1972 and 1975. great days, great teams, superb football, best team in the land from 1969 to 1976.

Happy dayz.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would choose fa cup final but it's by no means the easy choice it once was ,,, as with Eddie that semi final loss to Man U is still the most heartbreaking day I've ever had as a Derby fan but you just knew it was written when king of all cockneys broke his collar bone ,,, I too was  a young lad at the charity shield to see king of all cockneys debut ,,,, now here's the rub , the bit that makes the question tough nowadays,,, getting to a cup final was all repeat all about watching your team play at Wembley , that was 99percent of the magic ,,, that's gone now ,they killed by playing semi s there and just about any other game so it's totally devalued , the whole nation used to watch the teams and fans boarding the coaches to go there , watch them arriving , cup final it's a knockout , all day build up ,, those were the days my friend ,we took the-------------------,. Fa cup final or play off place ? Cup final for me ,,, fa cup final or play off final ? Much tougher question 

On 04/02/2017 at 00:53, DerbyMark said:

Did you avoid the bricks lovingly launched in our direction by the West 'ammm fans outside our end afterwards lol 

Yep but they had to avoid us afterwards.. Not for everyone but one of our greatest days off the pitch.

The Mile End boys did not know what to do when K O'R piled down those steps. Mad as.

Archived