Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Just seen this can derby still sign players from eu? If so i just seen been linked with kevin volland for 1.5m but how true this is i dont know.

He is 25 ... 
Is a Centre Forward 
Recent transfer fee was like 17.5 million i doubt this very much lol

only just seen post above haha !

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A player can however sign a pre contract agreement 6 months before the end of their contract. For example if Forsyth wants to leave Derby at the end of his contract in the summer he can negotiate with another team in January and go on a free in the summer (as he's out of contract.)

44 minutes ago, Timdcfc said:

A player can however sign a pre contract agreement 6 months before the end of their contract. For example if Forsyth wants to leave Derby at the end of his contract in the summer he can negotiate with another team in January and go on a free in the summer (as he's out of contract.)

I thought it was only 1 month before end of contract if both clubs are english ? and i think players need to be over 24

33 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

I thought it was only 1 month before end of contract if both clubs are english ? and i think players need to be over 24

I Don't think this is the case, players have to be over 23 and can talk to other clubs in january over a proposed deal that will see them join the club in the summer.

For example at the minute i think Emre Can at Liverpool is rumoured to be talking to Juve

Just now, Mr Giggles said:

I Don't think this is the case, players have to be over 23 and can talk to other clubs in january over a proposed deal that will see them join the club in the summer.

For example at the minute i think Emre Can at Liverpool is rumoured to be talking to Juve

yes but Juventus are not in the english leagues ...

1 hour ago, Timdcfc said:

What you're talking about is a Bosman Free transfer. Its come from an ruling made by the EU courts. Because of that it only really applies to players moving between EU states, the general point of the ruling was to prevent on countries FA preventing a player leaving the league for another country. 

As far as I'm aware its still good law in England but the UK court will generally avoid sporting matters. Even then the EU court will avoid matters where two companies in the same state have a dispute. 

So Fozzy could sign with any of the Scottish or Welsh teams on a pre-contract agreement 

7 hours ago, David said:

Where have you seen this? Posted it about him a few times now but only you, can't say I've seen anyone else even talk about it

It was on twitter / COYR

Supposedly talking with Southend now........ ....once an Essex boy always an Essex boy     ( red button)

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Didn't do too well on Sunday. Their defence shipped 4 goals at home. However don't know if he was to blame for any of the goals.

He was pathetic on the 3rd goal, starts around the 2:50 mark

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/sheffield-united/11051691/sheffield-wed-2-4-sheffield-utd

Archived