DCFC Fans - Leicester, Ipswich & Martin Podcast

David

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make it up to you next week ?

Been a long day, half an eye on SSN hoping for a last minute Martin return, throw in a very flat 2nd half v Ipswich struggled to get on the Podcast hype.

Realised towards the end we all sounded pretty downbeat which was weird having won 3-0.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I'm trying to leave a review, but can't see where to?

On your iPhone in the podcasts app, tap search, type DCFC Fans and you should see it pop up, click reviews then at the top you should see "Write a review"

IMG_1379.PNG

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Apparently Russell still hides behind defenders so not to be to receive a pass.

But still gets slated for not finishing well, or picking the right final pass himself.

How does he ever get the ball? ?

He doesn't... think it was the 53rd minute before he touched it in the second half against Leicester.

I think someone will always get picked on, some people are like that, others not so much. 

The thing is, Stevie Mac is no mug, he knows a bit more about the game than I do, or our online podcasters, it's all about opinion, I trust his over mine if push came to shove.

6 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Enjoyed as usual but definitely a bit miserable.....Poor old bryson and Russell.

At least Baird gets a break!

A bit.....more like mostly miserable, just drew with the champions of England and won away at bogey team Ipswich, but after saying we've won the last three there at Portman Road all of a sudden we can't do the same at Newcastle because we've played against different teams there????? Ipswich had the same team for 3 years then? and Bryson is most definitely ticking away and Srg sounds like he's just watched and listened to a Man Utd game and realised they are no longer winning everything anymore!.....

Cheer up, we are Championship, and I thought we had hit a bit of form? and Bryson and Russell will always be better at football than you ever will be Srg, (not that I've seen you play at Pride Park or anywhere else!) so lay into the opposition and stop wasting your breath on constantly criticising your usual suspects, it does take time to come back from injury or being out of the team etc and Bryson played well against Leicester and looked well involved in the result at Ipswich.

God only knows what you would sound like when we were in Div 3. Enjoy Derby County, and I know I would like us to sell Tom Ince and Darren Bent, as I believe we could replace with them stronger team players, and I know the majority on here disagree with me, and Tom Ince is definitely making my comments a bit more ridiculous game by game because he is playing realy well at the moment, so good on him, let's hope he proves me wrong for a very long time, but I just think you could ease up with your dislike of Bryson, Russell's performances etc ?

21 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

A bit.....more like mostly miserable, just drew with the champions of England and won away at bogey team Ipswich, but after saying we've won the last three there at Portman Road all of a sudden we can't do the same at Newcastle because we've played against different teams there????? Ipswich had the same team for 3 years then? and Bryson is most definitely ticking away and Srg sounds like he's just watched and listened to a Man Utd game and realised they are no longer winning everything anymore!.....

Cheer up, we are Championship, and I thought we had hit a bit of form? and Bryson and Russell will always be better at football than you ever will be Srg, (not that I've seen you play at Pride Park or anywhere else!) so lay into the opposition and stop wasting your breath on constantly criticising your usual suspects, it does take time to come back from injury or being out of the team etc and Bryson played well against Leicester and looked well involved in the result at Ipswich.

God only knows what you would sound like when we were in Div 3. Enjoy Derby County, and I know I would like us to sell Tom Ince and Darren Bent, as I believe we could replace with them stronger team players, and I know the majority on here disagree with me, and Tom Ince is definitely making my comments a bit more ridiculous game by game because he is playing realy well at the moment, so good on him, let's hope he proves me wrong for a very long time, but I just think you could ease up with your dislike of Bryson, Russell's performances etc ?

If you want to hear 3 people saying everything is absolute amazing, every player is playing to their absolute limit and we can go and smash any team anywhere, then you are in the wrong place, and that would be an extremely boring podcast. You can't spark discussion that way. 

58 minutes ago, Srg said:

If you want to hear 3 people saying everything is absolute amazing, every player is playing to their absolute limit and we can go and smash any team anywhere, then you are in the wrong place, and that would be an extremely boring podcast. You can't spark discussion that way. 

I don't want to hear 3 people saying everything is absolute amazing, because it isn't and you can spark discussion in a positive way, you only have to listen to the last podcast with Ed Wood praising other football fans, clubs, people willing to help him out etc, it was a breath of fresh air and the best podcast I've heard so far, I've listened to probably about half of them, and this one I had to turn off within the first 10 minutes, as my eldest lad was sat nearby and the words c@ck and **** had been said far too many times and then you were about to moan about Bryson and I thought here we go again, after we've just won comfortably 3-0......is it worth listening to the rest? or is it just another swear fest and you talking a lot about David's bum hole? And if you think seriously that is the opposite to an extremely boring podcast, then you are probably right, I'm in the wrong place.

What's wrong with my bum hole?

To be fair it does come with a fruity language warning in the description and has an explicit language rating by iTunes. .

Could probably count on one hand the naughty words used each week, it's not an hour and half of f this f that. 

I think that bad language is unnecessary but part of life, I don't think this podcast has much of it really. You can't protect kids from bad language if you want to expose them to football. Not right, but there it is. 

If anyone thinks to criticise and take issue then I'm sure a request to contribute would be appreciated by David. 

I share some of the opinions, some I think are frankly daft but its only opinions.  

Archived