Derby Players as Dogs

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

PAY-Grumpy-Earl-the-dog.jpg

Thats looks just like Sam Allardyce.

(It has the look of a dog that knows how to get around F.A. rules).

see I always see Dyche as an under exercised yorkie terrier owned by a miserable old git. You get the aggression of a rottweiler but not the brown stains.

And when the yappy little a$$hole has attacked you dog, the miserable owner then picks a beef with you about your mean horrible dog and your lack of control of you dog (which snapped back after the little bit went full "wee man syndrome" at your dog for no reason).......sorry drifted off topic there.

42 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

see I always see Dyche as an under exercised yorkie terrier owned by a miserable old git. You get the aggression of a rottweiler but not the brown stains.

And when the yappy little a$$hole has attacked you dog, the miserable owner then picks a beef with you about your mean horrible dog and your lack of control of you dog (which snapped back after the little bit went full "wee man syndrome" at your dog for no reason).......sorry drifted off topic there.

Thanks radioactive .. its a miso grey afternoon .. thanks for the chuckle you just made me do

Archived