Jump to content
froggg

What are you eating tonight

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, froggg said:

Charcoal grilled medium rare dry aged rump with sautéed Jerseys and asparagus in garlic butter, all washed down with a glass of Rioja Tinto.

9EF0A05F-469E-4B48-A1B6-51F35EF4A15F.jpeg

I see you have edited out the ketchup.

Share this post


Link to post

Dry aged Aberdeen Angus Sirloin, griddled medium rare on a fierce heat, served with a Gorgonzola sauce and sauté potatoes, all washed down with a glass of Rioja Tinto Gran Reserva.  

2B943E52-1204-4EC8-B42B-E21EB5020870.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, froggg said:

Dry aged Aberdeen Angus Sirloin, griddled medium rare on a fierce heat, served with a Gorgonzola sauce and sauté potatoes, all washed down with a glass of Rioja Tinto Gran Reserva.  

2B943E52-1204-4EC8-B42B-E21EB5020870.jpeg

Waiter! Waiter!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm currently in Dubai on business. It's 43c and a bit sticky. God knows what I'll be eating tonight but who on earth (apart from some strange individuals on this forum) eats moussaka and curried chickpeas for breakfast?  Very odd hotel 

Share this post


Link to post

Just had 4 fish fingers and a bag of french fries. All washed down with a bottle of smart water. Forgot to take a picture.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, David said:

Just had 4 fish fingers and a bag of french fries. All washed down with a bottle of smart water. Forgot to take a picture.

Please tell me you mean "Walker's French Fries", and not yer actual cooked skinny chips.  And please tell me you poured them onto a plate next to the fish fingers, like a real meal!

I am so gonna try that!

Thank you for the tip!  

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Please tell me you mean "Walker's French Fries", and not yer actual cooked skinny chips.  And please tell me you poured them onto a plate next to the fish fingers, like a real meal!

I am so gonna try that!

Thank you for the tip!  

Correct.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.