What are you eating tonight

froggg

22 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Still don't know what you had for yer bloody tea though!

When you eat the poo I do, I rely on these photos just to get my five a day!

Sorry mate would love to have posted my pictures, but the site is making it difficult for non techies to post pictures, not pc in my opinion.

16 hours ago, froggg said:

Sorry mate would love to have posted my pictures, but the site is making it difficult for non techies to post pictures, not pc in my opinion.

I think it's because you are trying to download it directly from the cloud and it's not in the recognised format. 

16 hours ago, froggg said:

Absolutely nothing has changed Froggg, you're just trying to link directly to your iCloud which the forum won't embed.

Bottom left of the editor 

Drag files here to attach, or choose files... 

Use this.

Looking at your previous posts this is what you've used before, why you're trying something different I don't know.

The Memsahib is knocking together a post-cricket Kedgeree tonight. I hope there's plenty of curry powder in it - I've still not thawed out.

32 minutes ago, froggg said:

Piri Piri Chicken served with a mixed salad and scotch bonnet chilli sauce, all washed down with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

B31B7E2A-54B8-4AAF-9579-D97A3643433B.jpeg

Nice to see you’ve remembered how to upload images even if it is zoomed in a tad too much ?

7 minutes ago, David said:

Nice to see you’ve remembered how to upload images even if it is zoomed in a tad too much ?

Gerroutoffit, the editor is back to normal with the click to choose files thingy?

• 2 weeks later...

We had salmon tonight, with cauliflower cheese and sweet potato chips, followed by a fruit salad with unsweetened yogurt. Low calorie goodness as the pounds continue to melt away (over 4 stone lost now).