What are you eating tonight

froggg

On 28/09/2020 at 19:32, David said:

Here we go boys and girls!

Made the egg fried rice as well ?

F96989BD-00AA-4C54-99A3-EFE4F01A7107.jpeg

66BF3E94-4F7D-4CB3-BAFB-8964E28D1207.jpeg

CB79C677-233A-4AE9-A0F7-C013B3E899AE.jpeg

I knew daveo’s was the plate on the right.

Larger rice portion.

confirmed by the belt-of-Orion triple pea formation at 6 o’clock in the last photo.?

7 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Not tonight, but I've got 1st half, half time and 2nd half covered come Saturday.

IMG_20200930_175036.thumb.jpg.93f9a5ff0b761ec45dc1f10a4fc6fe99.jpg

I presume that after the bottles of Karmeleit in the first half, you're going to make the pie last from half time until the final whistle.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I presume that after the bottles of Karmeleit in the first half, you're going to make the pie last from half time until the final whistle.

If he cooks it for half time and eats it at the final whistle, it'll have that authentic stadium temperature to it.

10 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

The chances of them even seeing Saturday are quite remote tbh.

Happy birthday BTW.

Today's Tesco delivery means that we now have 36 x 75 cl bottles of Tripel Karmeleit in the house together with another dozen big bottles of other nice stuff (Kwak, Chimay Blue, Gulden Draak, Kasteel etc). We also have 20  assorted goodies from Kurt which are now 'onderweg' and 24 bottles of Straffe Hendrik which is making its way over from Bruges. Then there's a hundred or so 33 cl bottles of assorted Belgians, another 48 onderweg, a couple of cases of Tynt Meadow, two cases of assorted German Doppelbocks and Oktoberfest beers and a few Samichlaus (Austrian).

If I pace myself, they might last me the weekend - which is more than you can say for my liver.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Today's Tesco delivery means that we now have 36 x 75 cl bottles of Tripel Karmeleit in the house together with another dozen big bottles of other nice stuff (Kwak, Chimay Blue, Gulden Draak, Kasteel etc). We also have 20  assorted goodies from Kurt which are now 'onderweg' and 24 bottles of Straffe Hendrik which is making its way over from Bruges. Then there's a hundred or so 33 cl bottles of assorted Belgians, another 48 onderweg, a couple of cases of Tynt Meadow, two cases of assorted German Doppelbocks and Oktoberfest beers and a few Samichlaus (Austrian).

If I pace myself, they might last me the weekend - which is more than you can say for my liver.

Wrong thread Mr Belgium.