What are you eating tonight

5 hours ago, froggg said:

Mix too wet mate(steam)

It's an unavoidable consequence, I'm afraid. Bitterballen are meant to be really gloopy on the inside, so drying the mix out before making the balls loses some of the effect. It's almost like a Kiev in essence.

What I do on occasion is repeat the egg wash/breadcrumb stage a second (or even a third) time, but only if I am making them for someone else/I want to impress someone (I have Dutch friends)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BBQ pork shoulder, cooked low and slow for 5 hours and 1 hour resting. Gravy from the drippings, cider and apple juice.. Tender as and the gravy was excellent.. 

Using some of this free time to try and inject a bit of culture into my kid's dinnertimes. This is poulét èt páin served as a stack on a potato góufre and a swirl of tômate jùs. All washed down w

I'm not normally one to Instagram my food but have I just made myself the most perfectly cooked piece of steak ever or what?

Posted Images