What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I've given you an angry emoji because there isn't a green with envy one. If that tastes half as good as it looks and sounds it will be incredible.

ps I've eaten a tuna and vinegar sandwich, but forgot to take a photo to delight you all with

Thank you so much.

My family call me every name under the sun for combining Tuna with vinegar, they don't know what they're missing!

Try adding onion to the mix.

29 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've given you an angry emoji because there isn't a green with envy one. If that tastes half as good as it looks and sounds it will be incredible.

ps I've eaten a tuna and vinegar sandwich, but forgot to take a photo to delight you all with

26 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Thank you so much.

My family call me every name under the sun for combining Tuna with vinegar, they don't know what they're missing!

Not sure if it's a thing or not really, but made a 2.00AM snack last night which was super tasty. Fried some stale bread doorstops in olive oil and salt then covered in mozzarella, chopped spring onions, homemade pesto and lots of black pepper. Like a chunky bruschetta type deal.

Not sure what inspired it but it worked really well and only took 5 or 6 mins to make, if that. Cheap too!

7 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Not sure if it's a thing or not really, but made a 2.00AM snack last night which was super tasty. Fried some stale bread doorstops in olive oil and salt then covered in mozzarella, chopped spring onions, homemade pesto and lots of black pepper. Like a chunky bruschetta type deal.

Not sure what inspired it but it worked really well and only took 5 or 6 mins to make, if that. Cheap too!

How many into your 86 schmokes were you at 2am? 

15 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Alcohol, one assumes.