What are you eating tonight

froggg

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can buy 'guaranteed' double-yolk eggs now from a number of outlets (says Mr Internet). First of all, the eggs are checked for size, based upon the age of the pullet actually laying the eggs. Then, a bright light is shone through the shell of any that are larger than 'normal', and the number of yolks physically 

Wife said "the usual", extra large free range from Sainsburys

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Memsahib's turn to cook, so super-hot chilli con carne tonight.

My turn tomorrow. Might have a bash at a Chow Mein

Edited by i-Ram
The image of a dirty toilet was too much for me to bear.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Isn't that more Boycie's thing? I can't remember who started the poo thread all those years ago. Might have been David.

Ha. You must have been sitting on it. The internet rather than the toilet. I was removing the multiple images when you were responding.  You are probably right it is more a Boycie/David kind of thing ?

On 30/05/2020 at 20:15, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Quick google to check chances of getting a double yolk 1 in a 1000. 6 in a row it said a quintillion, more google, that is 

1 in 1000000000000000000 (18 zeros) but we have had 7 in a row so bigger than that then. Need a math genius ( @Millenniumram ?) to work out 7 in row or is it just that big number times 1000 ?

There is also one last egg left in the box, i ll try it tomorrow.

Cracked last egg left in the box today and it was a double yolk again. So altogether that's 8 in row ( last 2 in a box + all 6 in another ) so the odds are 1 in 1 followed by 24 zeros I think (going by reply from @Millenniumram)

Wife has since gone back to Sainsbury's for a shop and bought another box of 6.