What are you eating tonight

froggg

15 hours ago, reveldevil said:

My local kebab shop, sandwiched between the Cod's Scallops, which is the best chippy ever, and Masala Junction, a high end Indian restaurant which has just won Nottingham restaurant of the year!

Glad to see someone fighting back against gentrification of the local area, all our charity shops are closing down to make way for artisan bakeries, craft ale houses and bistros whose idea of a full English is one of each item, but charge north of a tenner!

I tell a lie, my closest Kebab shop is called Nads, obviously I don't go there unless completely gone.

no self respecting Suvverner would set foot in an eatery named after man-plums! ?

29 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Living the dream... All I have had for 2 days..

B2B98ECF-4C5A-49C3-9A1D-ECB7B265EF8A.jpeg

Luxury. I've just managed to get past that. Nearly three weeks now with the flu and then bronchitis. Two weeks of boiled onions with the liquid to drink in between times, later boiled vegetables and after what seemed for ever toast with a bit of cooked ham. At long last I'm eating more or less normally (no @Boycie, no fish with their heads on) but in small quantities. At least I've lost about 5kg without having to do exercise.

4 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Luxury. I've just managed to get past that. Nearly three weeks now with the flu and then bronchitis. Two weeks of boiled onions with the liquid to drink in between times, later boiled vegetables and after what seemed for ever toast with a bit of cooked ham. At long last I'm eating more or less normally (no @Boycie, no fish with their heads on) but in small quantities. At least I've lost about 5kg without having to do exercise.

Boiled onions?

Boiled veg?

Jeez, did you have to weight your blankets down at night??????