What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Just been to my local vegetarian cafe for an absolutely brilliant salad. Everything is ethical about this place except the price - this plate of non-steak cost me £12! Could've got a Turkish special mixed kebab and 2 pints for that!

Screenshot_20180308-170659.jpg

******* hell, £12 for no meat...£1.79 in Aldi which includes a dead cow or pigeon, you must have more money than sense lad

44 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

******* hell, £12 for no meat...£1.79 in Aldi which includes a dead cow or pigeon, you must have more money than sense lad

There's a market for these £12 salads though, the place was rammed full of wealthy ethical people. I was the only one in there not 'wearing' a baby and updating my vegan lifestyle blog!

Making up for it now with a £6 Szechuan Duck.

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

There's a market for these £12 salads though, the place was rammed full of wealthy ethical people. I was the only one in there not 'wearing' a baby and updating my vegan lifestyle blog!

Making up for it now with a £6 Szechuan Duck.

I saw gluten in there though, no deal.

Was talking to the young 18 year old girl at work yesterday and she said she went for a posh dinner with her mum for mother’s day.. What did you have I say.. Burger she says proudly.. The bloke asked her how she likes it.. I am thinking surely she does not say in a bun... No, out comes ‘like McDonalds’!! After a bit of help from her mum, it’s agreed ‘well done’ is the preferred choice..

Told her I had Tuna steaks on Saturday night and a strange look crosses her face.. ‘Do they have Tuna on them’? Urggg.. FFS she thought it was some sort of morphed turf and surf.. By this time I am joined by our resident Frenchman who is a proper foody.. Tells her he grates truffle on his pizza.. ‘ Why would you put chocolate on a pizza’? Was then time to go, we wer wetting ourselves.

Gotta love kids.

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Was talking to the young 18 year old girl at work yesterday and she said she went for a posh dinner with her mum for mother’s day.. What did you have I say.. Burger she says proudly.. The bloke asked her how she likes it.. I am thinking surely she does not say in a bun... No, out comes ‘like McDonalds’!! After a bit of help from her mum, it’s agreed ‘well done’ is the preferred choice..

Told her I had Tuna steaks on Saturday night and a strange look crosses her face.. ‘Do they have Tuna on them’? Urggg.. FFS she thought it was some sort of morphed turf and surf.. By this time I am joined by our resident Frenchman who is a proper foody.. Tells her he grates truffle on his pizza.. ‘ Why would you put chocolate on a pizza’? Was then time to go, we wer wetting ourselves.

Gotta love kids.

Can someone translate this into Yorkshire for me please??

Truffle...grated...on a pizza...NO!!!