Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

5 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Just seen that Fulham are interested in signing Lukas jukiewicz. Does this mean Martin could be coming back

Maybe or maybe not. 

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I didn't say we should sign him. I said one player, whose name I don't know, played well. But let's not let that get in the way of a frothing good rant.

The point about Roy Mac was just to show that players do, from time to time, move up the ladder to better clubs. Perhaps Ian Rush should have stayed at 3rd division Chester or Gareth Bale at 2nd division Southampton, after all, they were playing for those clubs, so that must have been their level. 'Fact'

Absolute randomness... you've named 3 players... bale FYI was in the championship but hey ho... and as for citing Ian Rush... are you demonstrating 1 player every 15 years makes the cut?... bizarre statements and comments

6 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Absolute randomness... you've named 3 players... bale FYI was in the championship but hey ho... and as for citing Ian Rush... are you demonstrating 1 player every 15 years makes the cut?... bizarre statements and comments

The championship was the second division last time I checked.

14 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Oh my.

There are 2 types of people in this world - Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

11 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

No the second division is probably the second division... hey ho

Do you think Andy was referring to the third tier? I thought he was referring to the second tier. Sometimes I call Snickers Marathons and I call Ant and Dec PJ and Duncan because that's what they're really called.

18 hours ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Just seen that Fulham are interested in signing Lukas jukiewicz. Does this mean Martin could be coming back

LJ confirmed signed for Brum. 

34 minutes ago, curtains said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38381665

Lukas Jutkiewicz: Birmingham City sign on-loan Burnley striker for £1m

Championship side Birmingham City have signed on-loan Burnley striker Lukas Jutkiewicz for £1m.

Jutkiewicz has scored six goals in 17 games for Blues since signing on loan on 31 August.

The 27-year-old had failed to score in 35 appearances for Burnley, who he joined from Middlesbrough in a £1.5m deal in July 2014.

Jutkiewicz has agreed a contract until 2020 at St Andrew's, and will become a full-time Blues player on 3 January.

Birmingham are eighth in the Championship table, having lost three of their past four games.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Is there any new news or info about this rumour?

I thought he looked quite good against us - very direct, fast etc

Id say he'd definitely be an upgrade on Russell and probably Camara and Weimann

I thought he looked like a decentish player in an overall poor side... Reminded me of Ward under Nigel?

Archived