Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Absolutely spot on. That Anthony martial never seems to get a game at Man U now that would be an improvement 

I think perhaps there is a middle ground to be had. Perhaps buying the best LW who would be happy to move to us. (For the kids, perhaps ranked 75-77 on FIFA)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, sage said:

How have we got to a second page with no link?

Also, as we 8,000 wingers/wide forwards surely we should only sign one if they are clearly better than what we have. 

In the telegraph and sun

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

Sounds a bit Nixony to me, therefore probably a waste of a thread.

Could be a Nixon but unlikely as he likes put it out on twitter and not seen owt from him.

EDIT: looks like it is a Nixon rumour, talking to @RamsPolls about it.

15 minutes ago, rynny said:

In the telegraph and sun

Could be a Nixon but unlikely as he likes put it out on twitter and not seen owt from him.

EDIT: looks like it is a Nixon rumour, talking to @RamsPolls about it.

995w3.jpg

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He has had a few good games lately (cue Blackman) Middlesbrough signed him but he got hardly any game time and you have to wonder why? 

Butterfield didn't get a lot of game time at Boro either and I think he's pretty good.

19 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Because average players won't improve us?...... hence why he's playing for his current side and he's also not exactly prolific is he?!! Fact

Jamie Vardy was playing for Fleetwood Town 3 years ago, doesn't mean he was average, he just wasn't discovered.

Andre Grey played for Luton just over a year ago, doesn't mean he was average, just that he hadn't been discovered by the big clubs.

David Beckham went on loan to Preston, it didn't mean he was average....and so on and so forth.

Just because Wildschutt plays for Wigan, it doesn't mean he is average.

Fact.

Archived