Online football management games

Wolfie

Does anyone play in or run online footy management leagues?.

I used to play on Xpert Eleven a couple of years ago but stopped, as the league I was in started to die off, with some managers becoming less interested. I've recently re-joined the free version and am getting back into it.

Are there any others I should be looking at or is anyone interested in setting up a league for posters to compete with each other?.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing Top Eleven for about 5 years but now only dip in and out these days - can be very random and I don't like the recent changes

Played Hattrick for years but never properly got my head around it

Xpert 11 was okay if I recall

The PES manager I downloaded onto my tablet looked okay but used a lot of memory.

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 08:51, Bridgford Ram said:

I used to love Xpert 11, had two accounts (which I believe may have been frowned up) but both were VIP so I had lots of teams.  I even got one of my main league teams up to the second tier of the worldwide league, then I just stopped, can't remember why.

I did the same with X11 (not the cheating bit), but I shot up the leagues and then got bored. I think the issue is that learning the game is fun, but there comes a point where you notice that there is a very definite strategy that brings success and nearly every single team in the top tiers uses it. There's no variety and the game just becomes a crap shoot on who's academy randomly generates the most decent players. I also don't like that there are only 8 teams per league. It actively disincentivises consolidation and responsible management.

Archived