Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

Does anyone know what % of the south stand is held by season tickets presently? I've got a feeling it's nearly 100%. I want to get my lad a ticket next year and move my seat in d block upper to somewhere with a better view for him. Sat in f block upper front row v Leicester with him and it was bang on.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, benjo said:

Does anyone know what % of the south stand is held by season tickets presently? I've got a feeling it's nearly 100%. I want to get my lad a ticket next year and move my seat in d block upper to somewhere with a better view for him. Sat in f block upper front row v Leicester with him and it was bang on.

Sat!!! Get to the West stand.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Renewed - but what a pain the ticket website is - not sure if it's because I also buy a car park pass, but the damn system just doesn't work - Mel needs to spend some of his wonga getting it fixed....

No problems at all for me. Perhaps a reward for renewing early. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No problems at all for me. Perhaps a reward for renewing early. 

Maybe, but the error message says that they are aware of 4 scenarios where folk won't be able to renew online - to my mind, that's 4 scenarios too many....

3 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Renewed - but what a pain the ticket website is - not sure if it's because I also buy a car park pass, but the damn system just doesn't work - Mel needs to spend some of his wonga getting it fixed....

He's too busy trying to find a buyer for the club that can please everyone.

2 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Renewed

On line

Easy

Well done mate!

Could you write a Standard operating procedure or Best Practice manual on how to navigate the smorgasbord of w@nkness that is the pop up fookfest of the official site?

I renewed by phone but i would rather drive 20 miles to the ticket office than attempt to navigate the website. Magellan would struggle to navigate it ffs.....

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Well done mate!

Could you write a Standard operating procedure or Best Practice manual on how to navigate the smorgasbord of w@nkness that is the pop up fookfest of the official site?

I renewed by phone but i would rather drive 20 miles to the ticket office than attempt to navigate the website. Magellan would struggle to navigate it ffs.....

Well actually I told A LITTLE lie 

My son did it That`s why it was EASY !

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 19:10, benjo said:

When I went back to being an ST 3 years ago, I was rewarded by the club for being the first new ST holder of the season. At that point, there were only three empty seats in the South Stand so yes, I'd say 100% is correct.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Well done mate!

This old woman managed it with no problems!

7 hours ago, admira said:

When I went back to being an ST 3 years ago, I was rewarded by the club for being the first new ST holder of the season. At that point, there were only three empty seats in the South Stand so yes, I'd say 100% is correct.

They don't sell a the seats in the south stand to season ticket holders. Maybe 100% of those seats made available for season tickets have been sold but that isn't 100% of the stand.

On 31/01/2017 at 19:10, benjo said:

Just been online to check and I could get three tickets together in lower tier block D I think

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Well done mate!

Get on to the ticket site (tickets.wearederby.com) and log in, top right corner. Fan ID is formally known as customer number. It's the same number. Then go to renew season tickets or reserved tickets. I'm 110% certain it's a different one every time but it's in one of those.

Archived