Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kernow said:

RamsPolls trying to calculate how many boxes he can afford back in 2007

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJvAAAAJGU0NzUwMTg2LWQ4MDMt

Hahahahahahahahahaha you're so weird. I didn't try and big myself up at any point. I was simply explaining how much more expensive Boxes have become at Derby in the last 10 years. It might have happened all over the country, I don't really care. But you just sit there behind your computer screen trying to put someone down for entertainment :D Good work lad.

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha you're so weird. I didn't try and big myself up at any point. I was simply explaining how much more expensive Boxes have become at Derby in the last 10 years. It might have happened all over the country, I don't really care. But you just sit there behind your computer screen trying to put someone down for entertainment :D Good work lad.

My mum's second cousin is a self-made millionaire, so I guess I can say I am too, right?

I'm sorry, but a schoolboy error from @Boycie to challenge so early.

This would have been the perfect Fri/Sat thread, when we'd all be well oiled and able to contribute.

I had hopes of a Stokepolls, Claretpolls and Udderspolls being uncovered, hence my earlier mention of a hot tub.

I like @RamsPolls, he fights back.

Archived