Scott Carson - Champions League Winner

ramsbottom

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He comes across very well. 

One of those warm moments when you get new found respect for one of your own players, based upon his humanity, intelligence and articulacy and not just his playing skill.

he's had one hell of a career too and for goalies, he's just reaching peak maturity, so let's hope he sticks with us and takes us up.

is he our best keeper since Poom?

difficult to think of anyone who is head and shoulders better..!??

2 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

He comes across very well. 

One of those warm moments when you get new found respect for one of your own players, based upon his humanity, intelligence and articulacy and not just his playing skill.

he's had one hell of a career too and for goalies, he's just reaching peak maturity, so let's hope he sticks with us and takes us up.

is he our best keeper since Poom?

difficult to think of anyone who is head and shoulders better..!??

Roy Carr...

Nope. Couldn't do it.

Top read, and always good to see one of our own getting positive coverage in the national media.

its my dads and my position so we are probably hyper critical of goalkeepers, my dad more so than me. I think he's the best keeper we've had since Poom and he's the one player I could definitely see starting for us in our first game back in the Premier League be that next season or in the next few years. I think his best is still to come for us. I'm assuming Hughes will have moved on by the time we reach the Premier League...

Also, I like the fact he looks like he's always just rocked up from a night out on the lash!

Always liked him as he seems such a good guy.

He is a bit of a local hero in west Cumbria, and I like that he went back and got married in Egremont to his girlfriend. (West Cumbria fact of the day: the ultimate insult is "jam eater")

He is more consistent than grant and since Pearson left (I get to a handful of games in a season, I got to Ipswich at home to witness Carson throw a tame shot into his own net....gerrrrr), been pretty safe.

Archived