Hourihane

Day

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

Finally.

FML CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE MISSED OUT ON ANOTHER PLAYER WE WERE DEFO LINKED WITH ABOUT A MILLION TIMES AND SOMEONE DOWN THE PUB TOLD ME IS BEST MATES WITH MCCLAREN'S NEIGHBOURS DOG...

GET IT SORTED MEL RUSH... GAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD...

Or something...

I watched the Barnsley vs Dirties game, the one where Mike Dean gave Leeds a penalty for a handball about one nautical mile outside the box, and was infuriated with Sky's post match interview with Hourihane. They asked him absolutely nothing about the game and immediately started banging on about his transfer to Villa, showing their complete and utter contempt for teams like Barnsley.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

I watched the Barnsley vs Dirties game, the one where Mike Dean gave Leeds a penalty for a handball about one nautical mile outside the box, and was infuriated with Sky's post match interview with Hourihane. They asked him absolutely nothing about the game and immediately started banging on about his transfer to Villa, showing their complete and utter contempt for teams like Barnsley.

Thought he handled it pretty respectfully, could have sneaked a couple of game questions in first at least but like you say nothing, even asking his team mate about the move

He really is a very good player. 

Best central midfielder in the Championship by some distance this season. He's literally the best defensive midfielder and the best attacking midfielder rolled into one. 

Why we didn't seem to move for him, god only knows. 

13 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Best central midfielder in the Championship by some distance this season. He's literally the best defensive midfielder and the best attacking midfielder rolled into one. 

Because then villa would have found out about it, as per, and then put a bid in

56 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

How do we know that we didn't go for him? Maybe he just chose a club that will pay him more.

7 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

How do we know that we didn't go for him? Maybe he just chose a club that will pay him more.

your spot on.gone to the highest bidder so i think the club are being sensible why bring someone in on big wages and upset the team youve got? think weve bin there before .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived