Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm a long time follower of the forum and after recent events I have finally decided to join!

Will hopefully get along well with most of you haha!

Cheers!

don't be a one post wonder, tell us one interesting fact about yourself.

Just under 40 years old been a rams fan from a boy ( my dad give me this club god bless him ) my two children and i are all season tickets holders, my missus claims not to like football but hates forest and leeds.... so she knows enough, i am liable to post on here when im lashed ( this is getting more frequent tbh ) love my club, my family and friends........eerrrrrrrr oh ye i am also frightened of coat hangers...... :blink:

This probably isn't the place to ask this but I wasn't sure where else to put it... Is it possible to change my user name or would I have to create a new account and lose all my wonderful insightful witty input to date?
It's occurred to me that I may have lumbered myself with a stupid welsh user name for eternity despite having moved away from Swansea months ago

This probably isn't the place to ask this but I wasn't sure where else to put it... Is it possible to change my user name or would I have to create a new account and lose all my wonderful insightful witty input to date?

It's occurred to me that I may have lumbered myself with a stupid welsh user name for eternity despite having moved away from Swansea months ago

pm Daveo.

Tell him your new choice, he may not let you as every bogger will want to.

It's worth asking though.

Archived