Sign in to follow this  
davenportram

Forum Introductions

When you say 'board' I presume you mean this messageboard? :)

not this board,you all speak cr@p.The Americans.I have said for years we need some Yanks with their vast knowledge of Association Football to run our club.Its worked for liv***ool and man utd.Why not us?

Been busy clearing the cellar of dead hookers, and taking pottery lessons :D

i still laugh at the ,

whats the difference between an onion and a hooker joke,

i cry when i cut up an onion:eek:

Jonesy Here, been here since the start of this forum, though registered a few times as the forum kept changing names and what not. Was on DET long ago.

Com'on u RAMS!!

This forum started in Jan 2009 and it's never moved, I'm sure you will be back in another 6 months to reply to this post and moan we've moved again.

You know what i mean.

Its had a few different Urls and has moved about.

Im sure for one it joined up with forest fans at one point.

As coming back in 6 months, i highly doubt it.

Make it 7 then.

The one with Forest fans was a totally different site which we started up and didn't work so we closed it. We then opened DCFC Fans and I redirected the old domain to this place. I'm sure I've explained that before on numerous occasions.

Hello!

How y'all doing tonight?

Since the DET closed I've had a butchers at some other forums and figured I'd join up here...turns out I already did nearly two years ago though.

Hope I haven't upset too many of you over the years, thanks for the kind words in the statue thread aswell :)

Your pal

Wilko

How y'all doing tonight?

Since the DET closed I've had a butchers at some other forums and figured I'd join up here...turns out I already did nearly two years ago though.

Hope I haven't upset too many of you over the years, thanks for the kind words in the statue thread aswell :)

Your pal

Wilko

Good to see you here. Howdy. :)

Hi, I'm Josh.

I was on the old DET forum, until that subsided, under the same name.

I'm 17, a student(Boo!) and live in Worksop.

I've only supported Derby for about 2 years. A friend took me to a game and I just fell in love with the whole club.

And I defy anyone to think that that makes me less of a loyal Derby supporter lol

Anyway, good day!

Josh :)

Hi, im Andy. I posted occasionally on the old det forum and have been using other messageboards since it closed down so i thought i may as well sign up on here.

Looking forward to some good banter.

:)