Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Spaykin o' Black Countray Rams, always thought of, but never got round to doing, a Ram on the Black Country Flag. Bring it out whenever we play Albion or Wolves just to see what the reaction would be....

Do you come over our way to watch the rams mate? (pre covid) or are you a long distance lover?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Do you come over our way to watch the rams mate? (pre covid) or are you a long distance lover?

Hi Boycie. Yes, season ticket holder for many years. North Stand lower at the moment after spells in the East Stand and South Stand. Can't always get to the games for one reason or another, but probably make 75% of fixtures plus West Mids 'away' (home for me) games. 

21 minutes ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Hi Boycie. Yes, season ticket holder for many years. North Stand lower at the moment after spells in the East Stand and South Stand. Can't always get to the games for one reason or another, but probably make 75% of fixtures plus West Mids 'away' (home for me) games. 

Arh, good to hear, we do have a lot of plastic fans on here you know ?

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Arh, good to hear, we do have a lot of plastic fans on here you know ?

Talking of plastic, my artery has been replaced with piping from Wickes, is that taking plastic fan a bit too far? ?

4 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Spaykin o' Black Countray Rams, always thought of, but never got round to doing, a Ram on the Black Country Flag. Bring it out whenever we play Albion or Wolves just to see what the reaction would be....

C'mon @Bearwood Ram get your finger out ya posterior and get ya Rams Black Country Flag made up and let us all see it on here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just signed up to the forum this afternoon and looking forward to getting involved. Started supporting Derby in 1994/95 due to family connections in Derbyshire (my Dad grew up there and my Grandparents still live in the county). First live game was Vs Middlesbrough where Wanchope got sent off for striking Andy Townsend and Jon Hunt got the winner near the end.

Grew up and went to uni in Aberdeenshire so I've also got a soft spot for the Dandy Dons. Perhaps unsurprisingly then my favourite current DCFC player is Shinniesta. Now living in Oxfordshire so try to get to Pride Park at least once a season to get my fix.

On 24/06/2020 at 18:12, Bearwood Ram said:

My Grandad grew up just north of you in Willenhall and was a Wolves fan but moved to the Derbys/Notts border before my Dad was born. My Dad was a Wolves fan before serving with Jack Parry at Normanton Barracks.    

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bethyb1501 said:

Hi everyone, just joined today! Have been a DCFC fan since I was young ?! Great to be onboard and look forward to contributing to discussions! Bethyb1501

Hello Beth and welcome onboard. I would tell you who to ignore but you'll work that out for yourself! 

Do post, we need some new perspectives on here.

Archived