Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello folks

Didn`t find this thread right away so I`ve been posting for a week already but here`s some facts about me. I`m from Finland and have been following Derby County since 1987. First I just checked the results from papers but since 1994 Derby County have been a big part of my life. Too big if you believe my girlfriend, family and friends.

I try to visit Derby and Pride Park every year and will be coming again in september. Hopefully it will be in Championship matches not League 1. Anyway I´ll keep posting and enjoying this site.

I'm 16 and I was born in Australia to a Welsh mum and a Australian father. Grandparents on mums side are English and Dads side are Indonesian.

Didn't get a choice in who I supported Since my Granddad and Mum were Derby supporters.

I'm 16 and I was born in Australia to a Welsh mum and a Australian father. Grandparents on mums side are English and Dads side are Indonesian.

Didn't get a choice in who I supported Since my Granddad and Mum were Derby supporters.

bloody hell talk about multi cultural. Looks like we might have a rival to Duracell as well

I'm Boycie.

I'm a recovering WUM who has been recruited, under Daveo's idea to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'm not a very good Admin, and have been descibed as "Firm but unfair". But make up for it as an electrician.

Current offers include, 10% discount for members, 15% for season ticket holders. 20% mark up for red dogs.

Travel can be arranged for oap's to the cash machine for payment.

Try the Beef.

Does this offer still include the free inspection and season ticket...:confused:

That deal finished. After I was called by Trading Standards.

They thought making a customer watch that ***** was a crime against the Trades description act.

helllloooooo froggggggg :D

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and been going to away matches for just aslong(every single one ;))

Seriously cba to say much else :p

and since i'm 16 i hope i'm the youngest one on here! :L

from what i read you all seem like wierd 40 year olds :D

Cheeky sod.I take umbrage at that. I'm 65 [that's why I'm just catching up] and my first match was v Portsmouth in 1950/51.

Cheeky sod.I take umbrage at that. I'm 65 [that's why I'm just catching up] and my first match was v Portsmouth in 1950/51.

Do you remember the 18 year old keeper we had that season? Played 2 games, at home to Chelsea and away to sheff Utd?

Didn't have to tell us your age mate. That phrase hasn't been used since 1967.

Well done for finding the internet!

[sIZE=4]I said well done for finding the internet![/sIZE] :D

Archived