Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, I ocassionally used 606 and comeonyourams. Noticed a few familiar faces on here and thought I'd widen my DCFC network.

Hey Rob - good to see you made it then!

• 2 weeks later...

hello all, im niall :)

17, 18 on the 21st jan day before the big game :p

live in salisbury/born in derby

supported derby for the whole of my life

cant really watch them tho yet coz of the distance, but when i pass my driving test, it will be derby home and away...

UP THE RAMS!

• 1 month later...

I've been looking for this section in ages!

Hullo! I'm 18, I'm a Gemini and my turn ons include long walks on pristine beaches, sheepskin rugs and balloon animals.

I have been supporting Derby County for 18 years, and have been attending games for 12 years.

Here are some interesting and totally true facts about me.

1. I once smuggled a trombone into the ground for a friend.

2. Recently on a night out in Manchester I tried it on with Ashley Wards daughter. Her name is Derby, but she spells it wrong. Rejected. I suspect she might be a lesbian. Possibly.

3. I am technically engaged, but seeing as I havnt seen the woman I proposed to for 4 months, I think it's off. We were in Tenerife, and I kinda snook off when she got a bit jealous of this other lady I was talking to. Well.... when I say talking. We were both naked at the time, but I swear it was just a massage.

4. I am currently a little drunk. In fact I think I am an alcoholic. I do drink most nights. My tipple of choice is Jack Daniels. I get through about 3 bottles a week. Is that normal?

5. In my youth I had trials for Nottingham Forest and Mansfield Town. I was so good that they decided not to take me on because they didnt want all their other players to feel bad about their lack of quality and hang up their boots.

6. I am addicted to Dihydrogen monoxide. I seriously cant get through the day without it.

7. I like finishing with odd numbers.

Hi, I'm Ryan

I've been reading the forum for a while now and used to read the DET forum but I never joined. However, I've finally made a user and hopefully I will get involved with some posting.

About me...

I'm sixteen and currently at college.

I've only been a Derby fan for three years, but I've had a season ticket for two seasons :D

COME ON YOU RAMS!

Archived