Forum Introductions

davenportram

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, born is the king of Derrrrrby......

Thing is Uttox - we haven't got a king of Derby anymore

Whooaaah, bobby bobby,

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a passionate crowd to take someone to our hearts - Savage was the nearest - and half the ground hated him. So who we gonna love?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody

I've been following the 'Transfer Talk' section and thought I'd sign up.

Ive been thinking about setting up a place for Derby Highlights, I used to supply the highlights for Derbygoals.co.uk before that went and now I cant find anywhere with any sort of Archive.

Anybody interested?

Hi Everybody

I've been following the 'Transfer Talk' section and thought I'd sign up.

Ive been thinking about setting up a place for Derby Highlights, I used to supply the highlights for Derbygoals.co.uk before that went and now I cant find anywhere with any sort of Archive.

Anybody interested?

I'd like it get on it lol

Alrite lads, been following the forum for a while so thought i might as well sign up and join in. This thread seems like a decent place to start, see you round :thumbsup:

Wellcome to the forum. I think there was someone looking for fans from Wales a while ago. Hope you enjoy the site. I know I do.:)

Forgot to do this sorry :D

I to have been looking at this forum for a while then decided to sign up for it.

I was born in Derby but moved to Iceland for a few years for my dads company then moved back when I was 12 :D

Please don't take offence by my picture I just believe that he is Icelands next big star and I have a lot of confidence in him when they play.

yes, then you can log on and change it back to what it was before.

Unless you like a new start.

But if we get multiple id's then me and Daveo will open a can of whipass, as we know the implications of this sort of thing first hand, ahem.

Down with this sort of thing!

yes, then you can log on and change it back to what it was before.

Unless you like a new start.

But if we get multiple id's then me and Daveo will open a can of whipass, as we know the implications of this sort of thing first hand, ahem.

Down with this sort of thing!

ohh aye is that what you get up to in the old mod room???

Archived