Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Boycie from Belper.

I was on the earlier DET under Boycie, but got banned for my presence on the NEP forest forum, (also RIP)

They said I was a WUM, but I'm just misunderstood.

Season ticket in the seating area of the SE end.

I'm Boycie from Belper.

I was on the earlier DET under Boycie, but got banned for my presence on the NEP forest forum, (also RIP)

They said I was a WUM, but I'm just misunderstood.

Season ticket in the seating area of the SE end.

Does WUM stand for Wind Up Misunderstood ?

Hi Isildur1

Im a legend in the making. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isildur1)

Im a huge fan, and I agree with the board and what they are doing.

We look to moving forward as a football club and far from looking to go backwards and i approve of it all.

Used to be a member on the DET and was pretty gutted it closed down. Anybody got any clue or real reason why it was closed down?

Nice to meet you all.

Morning All,

I'm Hartley Hare, ex-DET forum poster. Been a Rams fan for as long as I can remember, but just too young to have enjoyed the first Mr Clough's reign. I do remember the 74-75 championship tho' - just. As a child I even named my pet kitten Charlie, after my favourite Rams player, and wrote a letter to him at the Baseball Ground to let him know. Unfortunately, he left the club as my letter was in the post to him so I never got a reply - I've been unable to name a pet after a Rams player ever since, such are the depths of the scars.... :D

Anyway, I'm not normally a prolific poster, I tend to prefer to speak only when I've got something to say. But that doesn't stop me from spouting the occasional piece of garbage from time to time, of course!

Hi I am Marilyn (Not real name :)) From Belper and have season ticket in SE corner although not a singer I like to be close to the atmosphere.

This seems like a genuinely decent type of place and am pleased to be here. Although it is very sad to see the DET forum gone it had gotten to feel quite bleak at times. I look forward to jollier times ahead.

Up the rams!!

Hi am Pete or hucknall ram on this forum.

Lived in Derby for 22 years, before moving to Hucknall 3 years ago when I got married, got a one year old boy called Archie. I have a season ticket in south east corner, if Derby aren't at home on Saturday you will find me at Hucknall Town. Love watching live football. Be interested to know if any of the new members live in or near Hucknall? Me and my lad don't want to be the only Derby fans in Hucknall

I've been here a while (125 years :rolleyes:) but might as well introduce myself since there's a massive new influx.

I'm Joe (obviously). I'm 20, in my third year of Uni now (:eek:) so can only watch Derby occasionally which is a bummer. But if and when I graduate I'll be back in the South East corner. :D

I don't take too things too seriously. Apart from the football, I enjoy reading, writing stuff, music, gaming, off-colour humour, debating and getting smashed.

I am the oldest on here. Been supporting the Rams since the late 60's.

Seen all the ups and downs, more down's in recent years.

Son in law's a scabby forest fan, he's said I should go and watch them, I said I would rather stick my dick in a vice.

Hello there, Alex W here, real name Alexander but call me Alex anyhow.

Up and coming sports journalist, 19, migrated over to the DET forum. I'll be trying to revive that site if I can. Sit in the North Stand, though will be Press Box once my site is up.

I have my own live commentary site going up soon, which hopefully will take off in a big way. It looks like it's going to anyway!

Huge football fan, just love the game in general, sometime in the future i'd like to be involved in the running of a non league club, and one day retire to New Zealand and help the game out there somehow.

That's about it really! (Well, I don't want to ramble :D)

My name is Luke Thornhill. I've been here since day one, well about day 3 or 4. I was on DET way back before it filled out with red dogs and mods who were more interested in protecting away fans than Derby fans.

Been a Derby fan for as long as I can remember, went to my first game at Bradford (we lost 1-0), had a season (originally in north, then in south) stands for a few seasons but couldn't afford to re-new before last season, still get to as many games as I can (only missed Cardiff so far this season)

I have aspirations in alot of things, most of which will never actually happen.

But yeah just a normal guy really, spend alot of time with the missus, at work, or (when I do get some time) on xbox or playing football.

I'm Bristol Ram and I've moved here from the DET forum, which I'd only recently started posting regularly on.

I am a Christian, and I work with teenagers in a church down here, so I work weird hours, meaning I'm on here at odd times.

I'm originally a South Derbyshire lad, moved here ten years ago for work and married a Bristolian, so I think I'm staying here. But I still get up for games when I can, about five or six a season. I take my youngster to the odd reserve game... he's a bit young for the real thing, but it won't be long!

Archived