Kyle McAllister - Signed 3 & 1/2 years

CWC1983

1 minute ago, CWC1983 said:

Love Street was a kick in the arse from Ibrox, so being an uneducated teuchter from the North East I class everything south of Perth either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Makes life so much easier. I've still got Only an excuse on planner from New Year, worth a watch?

Always worth a watch, but yes, had a few moments this year that really tickled me.

I wouldn't worry about being a teuchter, there are plenty of uneducated souls in the central belt. I've always fancied living in the north meself, but my better half went pale when I nearly got a job a Dounraey, and she's pure ginger :thumbsup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Who the hell are 'Spartans'?

An Edinburgh non league outfit. So probably the same standard as my old team Brackens Albion

16 minutes ago, JayRam1 said:

Article in link dated 12th Dec so one assumes that if bum face was going to do something he'd have done so by now. 

Unless we're saving cash by sharing scouts and we're both waiting for the reports to come in..:lol:

13 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

That report was a from December by the looks of it. Seems offer has been accepted according to reports

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't read too much into it, I kinda wrote it off as click bait in the first place!

I like the sounds of this. Buy 4 or 5 young players for low sums, always a good chance at least one will come good.

I reckon Mel should have a word with one of his football mates at another club to put an 8 million bid in for blackman, then villa can come and offer 10 million.

Archived