Ollie Watkins - Signed for Brentford

Arsene Titman

On 1/24/2017 at 21:22, Zag zig said:

Couldn't disagree with that, mind think Gee was similar for us and only cost a couple of grand from memory.

Probably in terms of success it would be Davies, after all he has an old 1st div, (read Prem) medal; might be wrong but I reckon only Vardy at Leicester can surpass that with his England caps in my mind in modern day terms.

Surely the best buy for £40k was Jing Kev head and shoulders above any other post war strikwer for derby

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

From Exeter (no slight intended) to the Premier League is one big leap

Just an apostrophe and a nailed-on promotion really.

Just had a match report in from my mate who was at the Portsmouth v Exeter game today. He said tell them he was rubbish and not worth buying, unless they've got the odd 2 million spare. Had a cracking game apparently. Also David Wheeler who scored the winner. These are the type of players we should be looking at.

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Just had a match report in from my mate who was at the Portsmouth v Exeter game today. He said tell them he was rubbish and not worth buying, unless they've got the odd 2 million spare. Had a cracking game apparently. Also David Wheeler who scored the winner. These are the type of players we should be looking at.

With the purchase of Kyle McAllister, I assume they ARE the type of players we are looking at.

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Does that constitute a match report? Tell him he should apply for a job with Sky. 

8 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Villa now monitoring Watkins according to SSN. Couldn't make it up.

It saves a few quid on employing scouts. Sunderland tried that approach when the poison dwarf was managing Derby, and it worked well for them.

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I reckon Brucie must be a member of this forum operating under an alias, I believe his middle name is Edward.?

Apart from the fact that when the dwarf was at Derby, Roy Keane was the manager at Sunderland.

Archived