Leicester Ticket NS

Tony Le Mesmer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit suspicious that the all the rear blocks in the West Upper were showing all sold out very early on. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not in use tonight. We did that before against someone....cant think who mind. If that's the case attendance will be about  27,000 including 5,500 of the great unwashed! Our average home league attendance this season is 29,338. Leicester who????

Shame the North & North East corner will look a bit sparse mind. Might need some extra flags there!

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm a bit suspicious that the all the rear blocks in the West Upper were showing all sold out very early on. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not in use tonight. We did that before against someone....cant think who mind. If that's the case attendance will be about  27,000 including 5,500 of the great unwashed! Our average home league attendance this season is 29,338. Leicester who????

Shame the North & North East corner will look a bit sparse mind. Might need some extra flags there!

Agreed but then again there are season ticket holders in that area and I don't remember reading anywhere about them having to move?

Archived