Leicester Ticket NS

Tony Le Mesmer

Due to my ongoing dental trauma :lol: it turns out I will be unable to go to the Leicester game so I have a ticket going begging for the North Stand.

I don't want anything for it. I cannot go so I'd rather a needy Ram gets the benefit than it go to waste.

The problem is I live in Chesterfield so if anyone is in my area and wants to meet me or something to pick it up then that's fine. We can sort something out otherwise I'm not sure how I'd get the ticket to somebody as I've not done this before.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just rang the club. I got the ticket sent out to me so they will need the ticket back before they can issue a refund which is fair enough. Thing is that means driving down to Derby from up here which would be a pain.

I'm not awash with money but it's inconvenient to say the least so the free ticket offer still stands if anyone is interested as i won't be able to get down to Derby before Thursday.

A bag of midget gems wouldn't be turned down though.:thumbsup:

Hi Tony, just hope the teeth get better soon. It is absolutely the worst thing to have I reckon. Been there a couple of times and living on Paracetamol and oil of cloves while they decide which root or roots they want to dig through is miserable. Fear not it will get sorted.

14 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Due to my ongoing dental trauma :lol: it turns out I will be unable to go to the Leicester game so I have a ticket going begging for the North Stand.

I don't want anything for it. I cannot go so I'd rather a needy Ram gets the benefit than it go to waste.

The problem is I live in Chesterfield so if anyone is in my area and wants to meet me or something to pick it up then that's fine. We can sort something out otherwise I'm not sure how I'd get the ticket to somebody as I've not done this before.

Try rubbing Bonjela on the affected area mate works a treat for me

Still just under 3,700 tickets left for tonight! People would be begging for tickets if it were Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal coming to Pride park tonight. Maybe their fans are right when they sing "You've only come to see place team name here"

45 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Still just under 3,700 tickets left for tonight! People would be begging for tickets if it were Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal coming to Pride park tonight. Maybe their fans are right when they sing "You've only come to see place team name here"

We've played Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea at home in recent years and not sold out. 

Bring back Cup vouchers!

Archived