DCFC Fans - Reading, Leicester & 93 Team Guinness World Record Podcast

David

We're back, our first Podcast of 2017 brings you 2 hours of audio pleasure with our guest Ed Wood, attempting to reclaim his Guinness World Record by watching all 92 teams from the 4 leagues (+Berwick) in the shortest possible time.

We also look back to the 3-2 win against Reading and ahead to the FA Cup game v Leicester on Friday.

You can find Ed on Twitter @edwoodchallenge

Just Giving donations https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/edwood93challenge

Also available on iTunes https://itun.es/gb/elZPab.c

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm Inverurie Ram and I"ll rate & review, & relate, wherever I want"........C'mon sing up!

Srg - 1 out of 10 for lacking big time in his respect for thousands of fellow Derby fans that do have strong feelings regarding the Leicester City rivalry. His words "Any strong feelings on the Leicester City rivalry to hear about, I'm Adam Ant that not many people give a ****"..........

Get your cabbages ready and fire!

Alex W - 9 out of 10 for being pun less and quiz less.

David - 9 out of 10 for stating to Srg about the generations of Derby fans, which I believe have played such an important role in the history of Derby County Football Club. And which Ed also mentioned as Srg unlikely spent the day, weekend with, when Leicester City nicked that 1994 play off game and which sent thousands of Derby fans home from Wembley feeling so low, feeling so down, and so depressed for a very very very long time afterwards.

Ed Wood - 10 out of 10 Wonderful. Hmmmm the youth of today with there "Since I Was Young" need to respect their elders.

Lets all sing along with Edward Woodward "The Equaliser", "Yesterday When I Was Young" and we can win the FA Cup and Promotion and we can all take turns slapping Srg with a wet fish or two, when we do!

For the youth of today, respect your elders.

I'm nervous. Just deciding if I should shave the arse crack, trim or go natural. I have no idea what they plan on proding me with or where. 

I heard pregnant women go into labour with a hairy one as they don't want to appear slutty, see if I was a doctor I would appreciate some kind of grooming and wouldn't be judgemental at all.

2 minutes ago, David said:

I'm nervous. Just deciding if I should shave the arse crack, trim or go natural. I have no idea what they plan on proding me with or where. 

I heard pregnant women go into labour with a hairy one as they don't want to appear slutty, see if I was a doctor I would appreciate some kind of grooming and wouldn't be judgemental at all.

I say you shave in a message. 'Please don't diddle me while I'm asleep', for example. 

Archived