Derby County v Leicester City (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

DEL

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone lets give give our lads everything we have lets create another fa cup shock once again we are the under dogs we have nrothing to fear. We need everyone at full voice belting around the ground lets have that feeling around pp like that night against southampation. Lets suck that ball into that black and white net lets all have black and white flags risen every scave being twiled around you heads like robbie saveage did when we beaten the red scum. Lets have all the stands bounceing before the game lets make football league know who are best supported team is. So is with me get ready for battle everyone.

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Okay everyone lets give give our lads everything we have lets create another fa cup shock once again we are the under dogs we have nrothing to fear. We need everyone at full voice belting around the ground lets have that feeling around pp like that night against southampation. Lets suck that ball into that black and white net lets all have black and white flags risen every scave being twiled around you heads like robbie saveage did when we beaten the red scum. Lets have all the stands bounceing before the game lets make football league know who are best supported team is. So is with me get ready for battle everyone.

I'll be watching this one from Hampshire b4.

But trust me,  I'll be twiling! 

Good fortune to all my fellow rams that are going tomorrow. I envy you.:thumbsup:

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I'm is with you B4ev6is, the players are also is with you and they have a message for Leicester City.

dvg3nm.jpg

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

B4 the legend. I'll be twiling my scave but I draw the line at sucking balls!

18 hours ago, Doodle said:

Ranieri on central news said he is playing his strongest possible 11. Hope we do the same. Can't wait for this one. 

Really hope this means they are playing a Diamond. If they are I think we have a really good chance, particularly as it will afford Ince a lot of space

11 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Really hope this means they are playing a Diamond. If they are I think we have a really good chance, particularly as it will afford Ince a lot of space

Can't see it. He publicly apologised to their fans after Sunday. Reckon it's back to what they know for tonight 

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Can't see it. He publicly apologised to their fans after Sunday. Reckon it's back to what they know for tonight 

You're probably right then. I still think we have a very good shot though given their form and that in terms of player quality they are only really lower end prem. 

WHO'S ******* PUMPED FOR TONIGHT????

I KNOW I ******* AM!!!!! 

CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE STUPID ***** THAT THINK THEY'RE A MASSIVE CLUB.

WE'RE THE ******* BARMY ARMY & WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU ******* SEXY MOTHER ******* RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

You're probably right then. I still think we have a very good shot though given their form and that in terms of player quality they are only really lower end prem. 

Me too. Even in a 4-4-2 I think they are vulnerable. Although I feel we may need to score 3 to win. Just feel their pace upfront will cause us problems 

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

WHO'S ******* PUMPED FOR TONIGHT????

I KNOW I ******* AM!!!!! 

CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE STUPID ***** THAT THINK THEY'RE A MASSIVE CLUB.

WE'RE THE ******* BARMY ARMY & WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU ******* SEXY MOTHER ******* RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for this post. I was channelling my inner @B4ev6is

Archived