Toys R Us Parking Changes

Tony Le Mesmer

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Yeah I get a bus out and see the waiting cars around the stadium. I was just wondering how they gaurenteed your place. £100 a big lay out. I have only seen pay and displays at Toys 'r' Us so I wasn't sure how they did season tickets.

Last season they cordened off a section for season ticket holders. 

Its gone up, was 72 last year but its still only just over 4 a game, and you get cup games and next weeks friendly included too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Last season they cordened off a section for season ticket holders. 

Its gone up, was 72 last year but its still only just over 4 a game, and you get cup games and next weeks friendly included too.

Yeah It's good that these outlets let people park even if it is for a fee but I feel they should do more for the ad hoc or away supporter who is looking for somewhere to park.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Yeah It's good that these outlets let people park even if it is for a fee but I feel they should do more for the ad hoc or away supporter who is looking for somewhere to park.

They used to let you pay on the day, but think there is some development taking some of the parking space so they don't allow it now.

Just now, Paul71 said:

They used to let you pay on the day, but think there is some development taking some of the parking space so they don't allow it now.

It's just that sometimes we play opposition team and people tell me they are going and ask me where to park. I haven't got a clue where to send them because if I didn’t get a bus I'd go on the train.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

It's just that sometimes we play opposition team and people tell me they are going and ask me where to park. I haven't got a clue where to send them because if I didn’t get a bus I'd go on the train.

Fireplace over the road did let you park, not sure if thats open this season as think the new road is going to come through there.

Parking at the Premier Inn, opposite end of the Wyvern is good. Extra 5 minutes walk from the toysrus car park, costs a £5 a game which they donate to charity.

Just make sure you approach from Derby City Centre, rather than Spondon way, avoids massive queues on the A52 that way.

20 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Fireplace over the road did let you park, not sure if thats open this season as think the new road is going to come through there.

That was always a nightmare to get out of. 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That was always a nightmare to get out of. 

I know, too many people crossing and no one wants to let you out.

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 11:50, Ewe Ram said:

We picked up a season ticket yesterday for parking at ToysRUs. They are allowing 100 only and as of yesterday they had a few left. £100 for the season. They have given us a card to put in the car window. We were allowed to put both our cars reg numbers down as we have 2 and use either but it's not transferable to other fans cars. 

well worth it to us as I finish work late on some match days and at least I know I have a space. 

@archied maybe worth a try?

Archived