Keogh: always got an assist in him.

Ellafella

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Nice to see the majority of Derby fans don't think he's the best out there. Way to show support for your players - the most (only) consistent Derby player for the last 3 seasons. 

How do you know what the majority of Derby fans think?

I would have if I could find the said poll :pinch:

When even Sky pundits, who seem to struggle to ever to praise anything Derby related, state that he's 'gone up a level' and is Premier League class (during the Leeds preview?) then I think its time that some of our supporters move on and accept he's a class act at this level.

Second name on the team sheet for me.

On 23/01/2017 at 20:44, Will Hughes Hair said:

I would have if I could find the said poll :pinch:

When even Sky pundits, who seem to struggle to ever to praise anything Derby related, state that he's 'gone up a level' and is Premier League class (during the Leeds preview?) then I think its time that some of our supporters move on and accept he's a class act at this level.

Second name on the team sheet for me.

Who's first out of curiosity? I'm guessing Will?

I really do think Richard has improved his game significantly. He was always pretty good and I love have a CB with pace. But I remember times when he has been exposed (particularly by Chelsea a bit ago) A hesitancy on the ball when under pressure, leading to him get caught in two minds........ He seems to have lost that entirely and come out over the last season like the 6 million dollar man .. "Better stronger faster" 

Keogh = Captain fantastic 

9 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

I posted in another thread that having Pearce alongside him brings a calmness to Keogh's game that he doesn't have when partnering Shackell.

My crackpot but semi serious theory is that Keogh is so committed to the cause that he feels he has to do everything. As the playing quality of his partners have improved via Bucko, Shackle and now Pearce (AKA the boss) he has been left progressively freer to demonstrate his true ability.

not kidding and taking nothing away from Jake or Shacks but trust in his partners ABILITY ( and I mean Pearce ) has gives Keogh a certain freedom and we are seeing it in his performances on the field. 

Archived