Annoying Supporters

SK47

There was this bloke near me today with a 'It's my birthday' badge on (he looked about 28).  Kept looking at me every time I warned Scotty C how crap Keogh is with the ball.  He was probably moaning at me but I couldn't hear him with my headphones in.

He was just behind me on row B in the south stand.  Anyone know him?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Woman next to me never shuts up moaning. Comes late and goes early both halves annoying everyone that has to stand up. Not even her seat either it's empty

at least she consistently means about every player

Pretty sure my wife didn't attend today. 

Must have been someone else's. 

I've got a great mixed bunch round me .. Happy clappers, moaning old cynics, "analysts"who know everything and can explain each decision to all and sundry in great detail. Jokers, and the excitable ones like me who has to lock one foot over the other so I stop doing quick lay offs and neat lobs in to danger areas off the outside of my left foot. 

Johnny Russell busted a gut to charge down their right-back and threw his body in front of a hefty clearance, blocking it out for a throw in.

The bloke to my right screamed "**** OFF TO BIRMINGHAM RUSSELL!"

Probably the most bizarrely timed dishing out of abuse I've ever seen.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Johnny Russell busted a gut to charge down their right-back and threw his body in front of a hefty clearance, blocking it out for a throw in.

The bloke to my right screamed "**** OFF TO BIRMINGHAM RUSSELL!"

Probably the most bizarrely timed dishing out of abuse I've ever seen.

Sat near Top Ram, then?

Have to say i am really lucky where I sit - there's only one ********.  I do feel sorry for the rest of those who sit near me...

9 minutes ago, jono said:

I've got a great mixed bunch round me .. Happy clappers, moaning old cynics, "analysts"who know everything and can explain each decision to all and sundry in great detail. Jokers, and the excitable ones like me who has to lock one foot over the other so I stop doing quick lay offs and neat lobs in to danger areas off the outside of my left foot. 

Besides the sweary / abusive fans, the next most annoying are the analysts which jono was referring to.

I've got my very own near me. The one who knows everything before the players do.

Amateur pundits.

East stand upper, close to the North, one bloke shouting 'get into em' I'm a booming voice for 90 minutes. Thank God the game was interesting so as to drown him out. The two blokes either side of me were fine, this one bloke ten seats down would have me screaming at him to shut the f up within three games if I sat there regular. 

There was this person sitting real close to me and when Reading went 0-1 up, shut down the browser and went to play some stupid computer game or other, already conceding to a slumping home defeat.  What an annoying so and so

It was me

We ended up moving from our seats last season to the south-stand because of the retarded fans.

The consensus was that they'll still be retarded but at least they'll sing which has proven true. 

The abuse one lad regularly dished out to Ince was nothing short of appalling. I believe it's the lad who owns the 'One Love One Club' banner. Apologies if it isn't you but if it is; you're a ******* ****.

There's a bloke near us that shouts abuse and advice but he's so polite that he's hilarious.  'You're rubbish Gunter' and 'You're a fool linesman' is typical. His timing is spot on too, always when it's quiet enough to be heard far and wide.  I'd really miss him if he moved. 

There's a lot of negativity in general at football matches. I can never understand why you have to hate the opposition. You don't get that in rugby crowds, cricket grounds etc.

Love your team, support your team and sing about your team.

And try to come up with a chant which doesn't contain the word SH@T or derivatives thereof.

Would be good to have a 'best fan' competition where all these nobs are nominated by people sitting next to them. They get a free ticket but have to all sit together in a small section of the ground. It would either keep them out of the way or help them realise what they are like.

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Would be good to have a 'best fan' competition where all these nobs are nominated by people sitting next to them. They get a free ticket but have to all sit together in a small section of the ground. It would either keep them out of the way or help them realise what they are like.

Can the guy in front go in there? His personal hygiene is questionable. :blink:

8 hours ago, Alex W said:

East stand upper, close to the North, one bloke shouting 'get into em' I'm a booming voice for 90 minutes. Thank God the game was interesting so as to drown him out. The two blokes either side of me were fine, this one bloke ten seats down would have me screaming at him to shut the f up within three games if I sat there regular. 

Is that the same one who shouts 'snap his legs', 'two foot him', 'take his head off' and other such thoughtful comments...

If so, he's somewhere a couple of rows back from me...

I have one who sits near me. 3-0 up against forest he shouts at the top of his voice 'tight derby, remember what happened at Rotherham'. I often wonder what effects he thinks his words have on the players, like they were thinking 'oh I wasn't going to close down that space but thanks to the nutter in the crowd I now understand my job!' I would genuinely miss him if he wasn't there though.

8 hours ago, Alex W said:

Sounds like the bloke on the same row as me - he shouts this out all the time, every match. It's a really unpleasant noise but all we all just sit there and say nothing .

If we could all just love one another, knowing we are all different, then and only then, we might just concentrate on making a load of positive noise that our own team, club and opposing clubs and fans would be talking about, instead we opt to take the negative route and slag our own fans off instead.

Crikey the world has gone mad, if you can't even shout out 'get into em' without annoying a fellow supporter, then all we are going to do is make our atmosphere worse and worse, political correctness gone mad, telephone numbers on the backs of seats so you can go tell teacher, that your fellow fan has been swearing........"Miss, Miss, Sir, Sir, Steve in seat 3C swore again, I think you should cane him, and give him detention for a week?

My response if I was the teacher "Settle down, Susan, settle down Peter, stop trying to get your class mates into trouble, help them, encourage them to use other words, encourage Mel to have a bath, wear some deodorant, try and get along, we are all different, enjoy our differences, learn from our differences, and realise we all grow together, and become stronger for it, give your so called enemy a cuddle, don't fight and argue, your just wasting everyone's time and going backwards and not forwards where you really want to go"....

C'mon The Rams fans....,..

Archived