Annoying Supporters

SK47

39 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Anyone can suggest ideas to the club you know?

1884 group have established a relationship with the club already and are the main driving force behind trying to improve fan experience and atmosphere e.g singing you know?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JW37 said:

1884 group have established a relationship with the club already and are the main driving force behind trying to improve fan experience and atmosphere e.g singing you know?

Really? Oh tell them then, and they'll save you an email. ??

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Really? Oh tell them then, and they'll save you an email. ??

I'm not sure it's that good of an idea. May be have a good family package for the North Stand if they don't already. 

Now if someone could save me an email pIease just copy and paste to www.dcfc@reinventingthewheel. com.

On 21/01/2017 at 19:03, SK47 said:

Just got back from the game and had a great day (It is also my 28th Birthday!)

But i did have to listen to some absolute cretin sat near me shouting at players when there was no need..  Insulting Keogh everytime he came short for Carson, screaming "Your **** with the ball Keogh" and just generally moaning about everything to the point even our own fans  were shouting at him to shut up.

I was sat in the South Stand Lower, row B and to the right of the goal, he was sat on the front row with his headphones in.

Have Any of you guys seen this tool?  

Feel sorry for any season ticket holders that have to listen to him,  or people like him every week!

Just read this. It was my birthday on Saturday also a little older than 28 though.  I also have a loud, foul languaged cretin who sits near me.  He never shuts up moaning all game , every game!

12 hours ago, JW37 said:

The North Stand is very much marked out as a groups and family stand, so it has it's own "identity". I think DCFC are keen to look at continuing to improve the atmosphere on matchdays, but it's very difficult to change much when the stadium is very full. The best chance will be safe standing if and when it happens, which we support and push for alongside lots of other groups, Nick Webster has been pushing for it for years and will deserve the most credit for keeping it on the agenda at DCFC if it gets introduced.

11 hours ago, Derby_Dave_nee_Marilyn said:

Just read this. It was my birthday on Saturday also a little older than 28 though.  I also have a loud, foul languaged cretin who sits near me.  He never shuts up moaning all game , every game!

Get the seat number and report him for consistent foul language. At the end of the day it's football and a degree of bad language is expected but if this person goes beyond the occasional outburst ........report him.

7 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Get the seat number and report him for consistent foul language. At the end of the day it's football and a degree of bad language is expected but if this person goes beyond the occasional outburst ........report him.

Agree. If I'm sat with the kid in the NS and anyone around me is at it all the time they'll be reported. You can tolerate the odd outburst here and there but consistently talking to their mates behind you and using every other word as an f word isn't acceptable and that is not even including the shouting.

Swearing in conversation when others that aren't known to you are within earshot distinguishes a person as having no education, common sense or respect for others.

Report them.

It's as much my family's day out as it is theirs.

I sat next to the dugout for the bournemouth game couple o' years back. Family in front, obviously always sat there, OBSESSED with goading the opposition coaches. Constant shouting at them, they literally didn't take their eyes off that dugout once. Neither Eddie Howe or any of his staff could hear them - the family even started shouting "you can't hear us can you!".

They completely missed the match, i also completely missed the match because i was watching them - and Eddie Howe knew nothing about any of it.

2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

The North Stand is very much marked out as a groups and family stand, so it has it's own "identity". I think DCFC are keen to look at continuing to improve the atmosphere on matchdays, but it's very difficult to change much when the stadium is very full. The best chance will be safe standing if and when it happens, which we support and push for alongside lots of other groups, Nick Webster has been pushing for it for years and will deserve the most credit for keeping it on the agenda at DCFC if it gets introduced.

Fingers crossed for safe standing

People can enjoy the match however they see fit. I'm not much of a singer, I enjoy watching the movement of the players and seeing where they create space and how they move the ball etc, I'd be useless in the South Stand I admit.

However I'm sure there are some "supporters" who just go every Saturday in the hope they have something to moan about. Who have automatically decided we're terrible and will complain about any small thing. 

I didn't go to the 5-0 win over Forest, (I was moving into the estate near Pride Park that same day) I was however sat in the Merlin enjoying a well earned pint and even then some supporters weren't happy! 

1 hour ago, mrdave85 said:

People can enjoy the match however they see fit. I'm not much of a singer, I enjoy watching the movement of the players and seeing where they create space and how they move the ball etc, I'd be useless in the South Stand I admit.

However I'm sure there are some "supporters" who just go every Saturday in the hope they have something to moan about. Who have automatically decided we're terrible and will complain about any small thing. 

I didn't go to the 5-0 win over Forest, (I was moving into the estate near Pride Park that same day) I was however sat in the Merlin enjoying a well earned pint and even then some supporters weren't happy! 

You still on this new estate? I've just moved onto it. 

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

You still on this new estate? I've just moved onto it. 

No I've moved a year or so ago. Overall enjoyed living there, never had any problems with traffic/parking. Couple of takeaway drivers would get lost though :lol:.

6 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

No I've moved a year or so ago. Overall enjoyed living there, never had any problems with traffic/parking. Couple of takeaway drivers would get lost though :lol:.

Haha yes, I've got lost walking back from taking kids to school..... 

Archived