Annoying Supporters

SK47

Just got back from the game and had a great day (It is also my 28th Birthday!)

But i did have to listen to some absolute cretin sat near me shouting at players when there was no need..  Insulting Keogh everytime he came short for Carson, screaming "Your **** with the ball Keogh" and just generally moaning about everything to the point even our own fans  were shouting at him to shut up.

I was sat in the South Stand Lower, row B and to the right of the goal, he was sat on the front row with his headphones in.

Have Any of you guys seen this tool?  

Feel sorry for any season ticket holders that have to listen to him,  or people like him every week!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Haven't met him but his brother must sit close by in the south west stand with his two little lads swearing and abusing every derby player on the pitch.....God knows what his kids think.

And happy birthday mate,great present today!?

Cheers pal!  Yeah I dont understand the abuse..  its almost like these people spend all week getting bullied and have to make themselves feel better by insulting there own team...  Very odd specimens  

1 minute ago, SK47 said:

Cheers pal!  Yeah I dont understand the abuse..  its almost like these people spend all week getting bullied and have to make themselves feel better by insulting there own team...  Very odd specimens  

Reckon you are right..I couldn't believe it,we were playing a blinder but he never left them alone and he's got the world's loudest voice too..

What a knobber!

Thought it was a great game today, how people can moan at a game like that is beyond me, a great game, a good atmosphere for most of the game, and normal supporters getting behind there team, if you moan at a game like that, I think it's best that you do not bother turning up.

40 something chap in F block upper in the middle of the South Stand gave the ball boy some stick for rolling the ball to their keeper in the first half

"for god's sake lad what yer doin?" "read the game son and don't play into his hands" (reference to the first half ridiculous timewasting from their keeper)

think it was tongue in cheek but it was funny anyway.....

1 hour ago, SK47 said:

But i did have to listen to some absolute cretin sat near me shouting at players when there was no need..  Insulting Keogh everytime he came short for Carson, screaming "Your **** with the ball Keogh" and just generally moaning about everything to the point even our own fans  were shouting at him to shut up.

I was sat in the South Stand Lower, row B and to the right of the goal, he was sat on the front row with his headphones in.

Feel sorry for any season ticket holders that have to listen to him,  or people like him every week!

Happy Birthday ☺ unfortunately if you want to mingle with cultured individuals you need to book tickets for La Boheme c'est la vie

The knob who sits in the SW upper shouting "change it McClaren it's not working" after 5mins needs to shut the f... up as well. Come on you Rams great win today 

1 hour ago, SK47 said:

As I mentioned the other day, Keogh has the most completed passes of any Derby County player this season, according to Squawka (999 Completed Passes with an 82% Pass Accuracy).

There's always one idiot though. Sometimes more. 

Happy Birthday @SK47

Wowww I guess the South Stand Sausage isnt alone in his deluded rants then!  

Real shame really because on the most part we genuinely have a great bunch of fans.

Also,  thanks for the birthday love guys!  Great day to be a ram.

COYR!  

Guy sat next to me today refused to bounce when the chant started! I showed him how to anorl - but he wouldn't budge, bloke called Boycie I think. 

:whistle:

And happy birthday mate!

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Woman next to me never shuts up moaning. Comes late and goes early both halves annoying everyone that has to stand up. Not even her seat either it's empty

at least she consistently means about every player

Woman next to me never shuts up moaning either. That's why I go football to get out of her way for a few hours 

Archived