Derby/Leicester Half and Half Scarf

David

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/01/2017 at 19:19, IlsonDerby said:

Yeah they're a bit crap but I can't understand the level of anger directed towards them... 

Jesus it's like the bloke sellingwearing them has had a fling with some of your wives! 

She's got a scarf with my name and his name above the bed

Half and half scarves are fine in context. Context being you support Aldershot and you get a 3rd round cup draw against Arsenal. I think there has to be at least a couple of divisions between teams for it not to be embarrassing.

Barnsley against Middlesbrough in a cup game would not have a market for a half and half scarf and neither does Derby against Leicester.

Derby against Real Madrid fair enough.

I think perhaps for parents buying them for their young uns as a memento fair enough maybe but other than that I find them a bit sad.

Think there's a lot more to worry about regarding the state of football rather than worrying about someone selling and someone buying a half and half scarf.....

On 23/01/2017 at 11:03, MuespachRam said:

Admit it....you all wish you had one from the Derby v Rotherham promotion game from the 3rd division..

Would just like to say that Mark Wallington picked up and put on the Derby scarf I threw on the pitch from the C-Stand during their lap of honour on this amazing day!

1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

I'm going to be more annoyed at those bloody flags that I'll no doubt trip over tomorrow night.

I'd rather trip over a flag than sit by some pillock with one of those annoying clappy sausageting things that the festers will have with them.

Archived