Will Derby go down?

M.M

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by M.M;94

I don't think we will be relegated because I feel that although the players dont seem to be playing for each other, there is enough individual quality in the squad to keep us up. What do you four think?

Hi everyone, wont be the same without having a go at forest fans and vice versa. Cant see us going down, weve just played decent teams qpr, brum and man u, other teams below won, surely we are better than Charlton, Southampton and Watford. Our big squad and players coming back from injury when others like Forest are struggling for fit players, shame.

Welcome along 4 ever, with the going down subject, no I don't think we will. The table is tight at the moment, we are not totally adrift from the pack, but we need to get points on the board starting tomorrow which I think we will.

Our next 2 league games Coventry and Plymouth are winnable games, the next 3 after that Reading, Cardiff and Forest away look like being tough games.

Can't see us getting more than two points out of the next 5 games

Here are my predictions for the next 5 league games

Coventry: Draw

Plymouth: Lose (Draw if were lucky)

Reading: Lose

Cardiff: Lose

Forest: Draw

Coventry: Win

Plymouth: Win

Reading: Lose

Cardiff: Draw

Forest: Draw/ Lose

I was abit undecided on the Coventry game tomorrow although the more the days gone on I feel more confident for tomorrows game. We need other results to go our way aswell, to be honest not looked at the other fixtures yet, last week all the bottom teams picked up points which isnt good.

Just out of curiosity who do you think will go down? I had Charlton as going down but they are starting to look better now aswell.

A month ago I'd have said without hesitation Charlton, Donny and Forest but now all three seem to be improving (although I'm not too sure on how Donny are going) so now I'm not sure. At a push I'd go for Charlton, Southampton and Watford

Can't see it happening, haven't they won there last 7 or something?

Southampton have really gone down hill ever since Idiakez missed that penalty and Burley left them. Quite pleased actually because there fans are more fickle than the weather

Originally posted by David;103

Short and sweet but straight to the point, I like it lol.

Welcome to the site.

Cheers for the welcome mate . My posts will expand as time goes on and it gets abit more crowded on here lol. At this early stage you looking for anymore mod's lol . Just joshing with ya, but if you are, i'm your man.

lol thats ok cheers for the offer, think we need a few more members through the door first, we only opened yesterday so foremost we need to get the site active before thinking about moderators at the moment.

Stick around and bare with us, tell your mates, dogs and cats where we are and we'l see what happens.

Originally posted by David;109

Yeah I did but closed my account as I had enough of the place to be honest. Same username, even earned world class status , one to add to my forum cv lol

Ah yes I remember that now lol, ye I'm still active on the other one as well. Does this forum have a status thing? If so how does it work lol.

Archived