England Cricket 2017

PistoldPete2

England's batting line up in this ODI is ridiculous. David Willey at no 11, when he opens for Yorkshire. Not that they should need 11 batsmen tonight. 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

So anyone know what Ben Stokes and Alex Hales have done?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/41399632

England all-rounder Ben Stokes was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm after a nightclub incident in Bristol early on Monday.

He will not be available for England's fourth one-day international against West Indies on Wednesday, the England and Wales Cricket Board has announced.

Team-mate Alex Hales, who was with Stokes, will also miss the match and has returned to Bristol to help police.

Whereas a lot of people in the 18th and 19th centuries were sent to Australia after committing a crime, it needs to be pointed out to Ben Stokes that it's not compulsory.

• 1 month later...

Best post I've seen you make Curtains, great bump. :D

I'll watch the opening hour I think, 12 start? Get through this test by any means, pray for some rain and plenty of luck. I'll be at the boxing day test in Melbourne so fingers crossed we're not already on our way to a white wash by then! 

45 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Best post I've seen you make Curtains, great bump. :D

I'll watch the opening hour I think, 12 start? Get through this test by any means, pray for some rain and plenty of luck. I'll be at the boxing day test in Melbourne so fingers crossed we're not already on our way to a white wash by then! 

Blimey mate have a good time. 

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Looking forward to the Ashes 1st Test tonight at the Gabba. 

Will set record, but will watch till lunch then have some kip.

Get some dosh on England folks 3-1 to win the first test, you heard it here first, remember folks only bet what you can afford to lose. ?????????????????????????????

Archived