Jamie Hanson - Joined Wigan on loan

Day

1 hour ago, BobbyD said:

Having said that, credit where credit is due.

Well done to the club for giving Mason a run out yesterday.

Given our current situation in the league, is now the opportunity to give at least some of the young lads a proper run of places in the first team before the end of the season, ideally from the start of the match  ?

Im genuinely hoping this is the case

The competition for top promising youngstsrs is incredibly fierce and they have to know there is a pathway to the first team or theyll get told to go elsewhere Even at grassroots level

i know this first hand

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, BobbyD said:

All with well informed, mature and professional commentators with a sense of humour and deep understanding of their clubs, clearly fans but capable of impartiality and professionalism. 

Whenever I have put Radio Nottingham on the forest commentators have been terrible. They were talking for around 10 mins without actually talking about anything football related. At first I thought it was just 2 old men sat on a park bench having a chat in the park, until I heard the away fans cheering because they had scored, and the commentators said "ooh, Brentford have scored" then carried on with the conversation they were having, no idea who scored, how they scored or any detail at all.

10 hours ago, rynny said:

Whenever I have put Radio Nottingham on the forest commentators have been terrible. They were talking for around 10 mins without actually talking about anything football related. At first I thought it was just 2 old men sat on a park bench having a chat in the park, until I heard the away fans cheering because they had scored, and the commentators said "ooh, Brentford have scored" then carried on with the conversation they were having, no idea who scored, how they scored or any detail at all.

Was you honestly surprised that you listened to a Forest match and there was no football to talk about?

• 1 month later...

Archived