Jamie Hanson - Joined Wigan on loan

David

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, David said:

Works at the DET, started covering Derby this week

Ok , but hopefully Hanson won't be going out on loan just yet as he's about the only one left in the squad who has ever played at left back.

7 hours ago, feisty said:

Hanson a defensive midfielder.  Desart has come in as cover for Thorne.  Hence hanson can go out on loan. 

He can also in an emergency cover RB, where Baird has played way above expectations and Christie is coming back. Hence see above.

I think he needs a run playing in his position every week, I believe he's at 25 senior appearances now and he's played CDM, CM, LB and RB and he risks turning into one of those player who's versatility kills any chance of making an position his own and reaching his potential (see Anya)

2 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

He can also in an emergency cover RB, where Baird has played way above expectations and Christie is coming back. Hence see above.

I think he needs a run playing in his position every week, I believe he's at 25 senior appearances now and he's played CDM, CM, LB and RB and he risks turning into one of those player who's versatility kills any chance of making an position his own and reaching his potential (see Anya)

He's more likely to get that consistent run in one position with Wigan than us right now

14 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

How has his stock fallen massively? He's always been seen as more of a squad player for us

Patrick Bamford played how many games for Forest again? 

Hanson is 21 and has struggled to live up to his potential for awhile now, same with Bennett, Rawson, Roos and Santos. All need moving on - league one players at best.

Archived