Andi Weimann - Joined Wolves on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Which doesn't make a blind bit of difference to my point. 

Well your point about barely playing him is irrelevant because regardless of whether or not he wanted to play him he couldn't because Weimann was injured. He played in the main pre season games, and Pearson said that he was going to be a starter against Brighton but he got injured, as soon as he was fit he was back in the squad and featured in all the games he was available for.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Well your point about barely playing him is irrelevant because regardless of whether or not he wanted to play him he couldn't because Weimann was injured. He played in the main pre season games, and Pearson said that he was going to be a starter against Brighton but he got injured, as soon as he was fit he was back in the squad and featured in all the games he was available for.

We did look dreadful in the pre season games and you have to question most of pearson's judgement but not necessarily wieman fault 

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

I guess that means Pearson will sign the other 14/15 players he played also then ??

the point stands, why would he sign him when he didn't in the first place? Nor get to play him much? I'd have thought Vydra and Anya as he actually signed them. 

8 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I guess that means Pearson will sign the other 14/15 players he played also then ??

the point stands, why would he sign him when he didn't in the first place? Nor get to play him much? I'd have thought Vydra and Anya as he actually signed them. 

Who knows whether or not he would be interested, just saying you can't rule it out on the basis of barely playing him.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We did look dreadful in the pre season games and you have to question most of pearson's judgement but not necessarily wieman fault 

We looked dreadful in pretty much every game under Pearson, there were exceptions though, Burton for example were diabolical.:ph34r:

He might well be if he got another job. But he can't be back in for him when he was never in for him in the first place as he never signed him for us in the first place.

theres more chance of clement signing Blackman and Camara. Yes, i care to dream 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well there cup games we can give masion bennet games in them give the lad a chance to force a move.

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Force a move where?

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

To sunderland

:blink:

I just don't see what a lot of people in this thread are seeing. 

Sure, he's quick and works hard. He can score tap-ins (like Vydra does). 

Everything else about his game screams average. Poor technique, poor decision making, inability to hold defensive shape when played out wide. 

One goood game against Hull and virtue of the fact he was injured for the Pearson debacle seem to have given him another chance in the eyes of many, when he didn't impress me beforehand. 

Where are we going to play him? As a striker? He's behind Martin and Nugent in that case. 

As a number 10? He's behind Martin, Vydra, Hughes and Bryson in that case.

As a winger? He's behind Russell, Ince, Anya and dare I say Bennett in that case.

10 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

I just don't see what a lot of people in this thread are seeing. 

Sure, he's quick and works hard. He can score tap-ins (like Vydra does). 

Everything else about his game screams average. Poor technique, poor decision making, inability to hold defensive shape when played out wide. 

One goood game against Hull and virtue of the fact he was injured for the Pearson debacle seem to have given him another chance in the eyes of many, when he didn't impress me beforehand. 

Where are we going to play him? As a striker? He's behind Martin and Nugent in that case. 

As a number 10? He's behind Martin, Vydra, Hughes and Bryson in that case.

As a winger? He's behind Russell, Ince, Anya and dare I say Bennett in that case.

As it stands he is a spare, yet probably better than camara Blackman 

Archived