Andi Weimann - Joined Wolves on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's chance for him to kick-start his career again. I am a fan of his but he never really got a chance with us but then I don't think he was ever really a wide player. My memories of him at Villa were at his best through the middle. Hopefully he'll show what he can do at Wolves. 

Good luck to him I say. 

Bringing Vydra on vs Leeds and putting him out wide pretty much confirmed McClaren doesn't like Weimann for whatever reason.

Disappointed he's never been given a real chance, especially with how badly Russell has been playing this season.

Hopefully a new winger is on the way in. 

Just now, Rampant said:

Why a loan and not a sale?

Maybe SMC still likes him? See how you get on for the rest of the season and then work your way into the side? Maybe in case Camara doesn't develop over the rest of this season and will be off in the Summer? 

3 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Means one of two things, vydra is being moved to the wing and we're signing a striker (or the return of martin). Or we've got a deal in place to sign a winger 

We still have Ince Russell Anya Camara + Blackman to play on the wing

8 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

So does this mean Russell is staying as we'll only have razza on the left who's currently fit unless we're turning vydra into a winger :( 

Vydra s got the potential to do well out there ! Not as a winger , we don't really play with wingers but as a wide forward . 

Maybe we have a fantastic sighning lined up, at the moment they are all going to other clubs.... SM must have some pull thought he was good mates with Jose and others. Our full backs without Christie and Lowe are almost rubbish. Still cannot believe we spent £20m on Vydra, Johnson and Anya. Almost a criminal offence. 

Archived