Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a month a crazy prices, getting Clough in for anything less than £3 million could be the coup of the transfer window.

A great bit of business for a very good up and coming English player who, unlike some players who have moved for big money after a decent six months, has been on an upward trajectory for the last couple of years. 

If it was known he was available I'm surprised more, and better, teams weren't in for him.

As for McCormack, its the ideal signing for Forest until the end of the season to ensure they stay up.

21 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

In a month a crazy prices, getting Clough in for anything less than £3 million could be the coup of the transfer window.

A great bit of business for a very good up and coming English player who, unlike some players who have moved for big money after a decent six months, has been on an upward trajectory for the last couple of years. 

If it was known he was available I'm surprised more, and better, teams weren't in for him.

As for McCormack, its the ideal signing for Forest until the end of the season to ensure they stay up.

2.5m is still a gamble. He's not exactly been banging them in. Seems like consistency is his problem. 

33 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

11 minutes ago, Tombo said:

2.5m is still a gamble. He's not exactly been banging them in. Seems like consistency is his problem. 

I think he's looked entirely average every time he's played against us... Think he's one of those players who looks sensational in a rubbish team, just by looking halfway decent against poor teams...

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Yes.

Made an unqualified remark about a player without mentioning his name and posted it in a thread about a completely different player.

Easy mistake to make.

:huh:

I take it this was about me? though you have failed to quote anyone.

My original post said McCormack was a good signing and so Is clough, how much did they pay for clough? - name clearly mentioned

Then I had a response and a couple of other responses all talking about the figure for clough. to which I replied I felt it was cheap.

If you follow the conversation properly before making **** remarks you would of known who it was about.

Yes the thread is about McCormack but when discussing him another player was mentioned because I was curious on the fee. I wasn't going to start a topic about Zach Clough.

16 minutes ago, Simsy said:

:huh:

I take it this was about me? though you have failed to quote anyone.

My original post said McCormack was a good signing and so Is clough, how much did they pay for clough? - name clearly mentioned

Then I had a response and a couple of other responses all talking about the figure for clough. to which I replied I felt it was cheap.

If you follow the conversation properly before making **** remarks you would of known who it was about.

Yes the thread is about McCormack but when discussing him another player was mentioned because I was curious on the fee. I wasn't going to start a topic about Zach Clough.

No, it wasn't about you at all. Chill out and listen to some music...

11 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

I think Clough for £3,000,000 is a great signing. If Derby had signed him at double that I'd have been pleased and still thought it a bargain.

As I have a friend who is a huge Bolton fan, I'd have been greatly disappointed if we'd signed Clough for any money

TobyWanKenobi

To be fair Clough has always looked good, and has a cracking scoring record for a young un, and McCormack on loan is never going to be a bad signing for a Champonship side.

Archived