Emilio Nsue - Signed for Birmingham

Nuwtfly

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I rate this lad, good player. Would be good fit too..... also isn't Christie out of contract in summer.....

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

1mill according to boro's forum...they say good at championship level.His speed makes up for balls played in behind him.Can play right midfield too.

The literal opposite of the two positions we actually need to strengthen in. Once again, I am forced to tip my hat to our recruitment team. Truly unpredictable. 

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

The literal opposite of the two positions we actually need to strengthen in. Once again, I am forced to tip my hat to our recruitment team. Truly unpredictable. 

Isn't it about now we usually announce a new goalkeeper?

On Nsue I would say go for it if the price is right but only if Baird can play on the left.

Baird has been part of the success of our defence and has kept his form whilst others have struggled.

He is also an organiser.

His passing has made up for his lack of attacking threat and he has provided reasonable service to Ince whilst maintaining position.

Would be delighted with this, quality player at this level. Christie or Baird aren't good enough to be our first choice right back if we're to get promoted, both decent enough players to provide cover but each have their own limitations. Nsue has proven himself capable in a top two side in this division, and exactly what we need in that position imo

Archived